Comments

• That was the entire run of that show summed up in 1:50 seconds. Good stuff!

But now that I look back at it, never knew the reason for the dynamics of Frazier/Niles proper upper class demeanor vs the Dad's laid back blue collar vibe...
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    That was the entire run of that show summed up in 1:50 seconds. Good stuff!

But now that I look back at it, never knew the reason for the dynamics of Frazier/Niles proper upper class demeanor vs the Dad's laid back blue collar vibe...
    Apparently, it was the mother's influence. That is what they referred to on the show a few times.

• patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    Frasier is my favorite comedy of all time. It was terrific. And Lilith Sternin was the PJ fan.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    I loved Frasier as well. Kelsey Grammar’s first ex wife is the owner/landlord of my building and her apartment is right next door to mine. For a while their daughter Spencer was living in the apartment on the other side of me (she now lives in a different apartment in my building). So I was between the the two of them. Once in a while I would watch Frasier and wonder if they could hear him through my walls. 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Classic! Love that show a lot, hope the reboot happens! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • patkelly12patkelly12 Posts: 361
    GlowGirl said:
    I loved Frasier as well. Kelsey Grammar’s first ex wife is the owner/landlord of my building and her apartment is right next door to mine. For a while their daughter Spencer was living in the apartment on the other side of me (she now lives in a different apartment in my building). So I was between the the two of them. Once in a while I would watch Frasier and wonder if they could hear him through my walls. 

This is hilarious.