When Does The Fan 2 Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange Open??

Mods? Demetrios? Anybody? When does this promised resale venue open again? Had I known it wasn't going to be open, I would've traded in via Ticketmaster. I also have one Phoenix ticket that I bought on the Fan 2 Fan exchange last time that I wasn't allowed to trade in via Ticketmaster because I wasn't the original purchaser. 

Comments

• BH87446BH87446 Posts: 113
    Yeah, this is completely ridiculous. Definitely not happy.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,207
    In similar boat.  Waiting on it to open as well. So frustrating!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    The stated answer: "Spring." The real answer: "once enough PJ Premium tickets have been sold."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,124
    The million dollar question. I understand that you may not have a perfect answer, Tim Bierman, but the constant state of complete radio silence does make these situations worse. 

@Rubysdad

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    JimmyV said:
    The million dollar question. I understand that you may not have a perfect answer, Tim Bierman, but the constant state of complete radio silence does make these situations worse. 

@Rubysdad
    Hasn’t been active since 2018 it appears 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,520
    I think for the earlier EV solo shows it was 2 weeks before the show.

The combination of trying to sell platinum tickets at the same time as locking down the tickets from being resold, is a nasty mix.    If they open up f2f, they can't sell their platinum tickets because there's a constant barrage of face value tickets being posted.   If they don't open up f2f tickets, then fans can't sell their tickets if they can't make the show.

It didn't work out great for the EV tour.   They struggled to sell platinum tickets, waited until a few weeks before the show to turn on f2f, than started undercutting the prices fans paid to move the tickets they couldn't sell at platinum.    The system creates a conflict.

If they're going to continue with platinum tickets on future tours, maybe the should abandon f2f and restricting the tickets.  The two don't gel well together.
  • DC40485DC40485 Posts: 19
    What really doesn't go well is promising one thing and not living up to it while remaining radio silent with less than a month til shows. It's ridiculous and the most un-PJ like thing I've seen from 10Club in quite some time. 
  • DC40485DC40485 Posts: 19
    *Most un-PJ like handling of a situation since Raleigh cancellation, of which I was also a part.
  • BB162610BB162610 Posts: 541
    Didn't Tim retire?
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    edited April 2022
    DC40485 said:
    *Most un-PJ like handling of a situation since Raleigh cancellation, of which I was also a part.
    Raleigh is exactly like PJ and was commendable. That was bigger than a concert. This is exactly about a concert. Big difference. 
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    DC40485 said:
    What really doesn't go well is promising one thing and not living up to it while remaining radio silent with less than a month til shows. It's ridiculous and the most un-PJ like thing I've seen from 10Club in quite some time. 
    what are they not living up to?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    BB162610 said:
    Didn't Tim retire?
    Kelly Curtis
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 439
    There could be one heck of class action suit against TM for a few reasons.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • BB162610BB162610 Posts: 541
    CROJAM95 said:
    BB162610 said:
    Didn't Tim retire?
    Kelly Curtis
    Ah, thank you for clarifying.