anyone here want a weber minimass?

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
i've got an extra one. 50 watts. switchable 4/8/16ohm.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Actually, I'm interested!
    I seem to have moved into the city, and I don't seem to need the old 100 watter amps anymore! :)

Did you use it for the Deluxe?, because that's what I'd use it on, for the most part. I have an old 50 watt Selmer amp that I can't use much, and would experiment with that, too.

Funny you posted this, because I was just on the website looking for one!

And, by the way,,,, Hi! I hope all is well!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's gone. sold a couple days ago.
  • Wow, that was quick!
    I just got back from Ireland a couple of days ago, I guess this post was around for a few days!

Well,, I guess I'll get one from Weber.
    Maybe if I explain what it is to my neighbors, they'll pitch in together and buy it for me! :D
    Be kind, man

great unit though. i'm still using a 25W with my deluxe.
  • No need to be sorry. Glad you sold it!
    I was debating if I was going to get a 25 watter for the deluxe or a 50 for the other amps to see if I could get some beef out of them. I don't know how well a 50watt would work on the Deluxe, though.

In reality, though, I've been plinking on the acoustic these days and not even using amps. I never knew how much stuff I had until I moved, and youthinkyoureold and I sold our studio! I may be flooding Ebay with electric stuff soon. Maybe I'll list stuff here first!
    Be kind, man

i kept the 25W just because it was closer to the rated output of the amp. but before i sold my pro jr (again). i had the 25W on the pro jr and the 50W on the deluxe.

since the weber is essentially a speaker, it didn't matter.

truthfully, the THD hotplate was probably a better piece for my particular situation since it had greater control at low, low volumes but i think the webers sound better.

i'm still using my PODs 90% of the time so i sold the pro jr, the weber and my holy grail in order to reduce the insanity and buy a couple higher end pedals.