Trading Tix? How?

UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
edited April 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Curious.  How do you trade tickets?  I see a bunch of posts on here for trading tickets, how is that done in the F2F stage of the ticket sales?  I get if you are there at the arena and can physically trade with each other but I am assuming that is not the case when some of these trade offers are west coast to east coast offers?  Is this a real alternative?  I have tix I would love to offer for trade but can't figure out how that is even possible?
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 90
    Only thing I have come up with is to create a new TM account, and transfer ALL your non-PJ tix to that account. Then, it's a matter of trust between you and the person you are trading with not to mess with your TM account, but basically you'd exchange logins.

(I guess if you are already trusting this person, you don't necessarily have to move all the other tix out of your account, but it is one less thing to worry about in case you get locked out of your TM account)
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,012

Presale Rules

- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

This discussion has been closed.