** ISO ** 1 LA1 Reserved * Ticket Bud Fell Thru Due To Illness TICKET FOUND THANKS!

OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 771
edited April 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Short Version:

Need 1 LA1 Reserved Seat, Lower Bowl (100 level), For Longtime 10c member 136,xxx

Background:

I had sec 112 sidestage LA1 since 2020 with my ticket buddy (lower # than mine). Right after the new dates were announced, she was hospitalized with covid (home now, thankfully). She doubted she would now be OK to go, and refunded the tickets.

Being sick, it was understandably too much for her to deal with, to try to coordinate a way that I might still have access to the ticket(s) (f2f, etc).

I tried the 10c lottery, but didn't get LA1.

VF sale did not come through either, though I was "in" at 10:00 AM.

I will try f2f too, but I've never used it before, and Hoped my chances might be better here!

I can meet up at the show and go in with you, or try to coordinate something with f2f.

If you have a pair to let go, I'd be happy to take both, if that's better for you. (Would then bring my brother)
Post edited by OfThePearl on

Comments

• OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 771
    Still looking, and hopeful something will turn up.
    Keep me in mind if you end up with a spare. Thanks
    If you are going to turn in a (100s sec) ticket on f2f please PM me. I will try to coordinate with your timing so I might be more likely to get it. Thanks!
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    I have one, but it was purchased with my wife's account, and her number is 703xxx.  It is in Section 104, row 13, seat 9.  She got sent to Hawaii for work, so can't go now.  I planned on listing it on F2F when it starts.  Hopefully you can do better than this one when F2F starts, but I can try and coordinate with you if you don't get something right away.  I'm in no hurry to sell it, as long as I don't end up eating it.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
    PM sent