10c tix not in my sons TM Wallet?

GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
edited April 2022 in The Porch
My son scored Ottawa and Quebec City in the 10c lottery. He got the email that i won, and the next day i was able to go back to my request confirmation email and see my seats. 

Now, we cant seem to see that info, and the tickets are not in my TM wallet??

I know other people have them in their wallets. Is this only happening to me? I am super confused. I was definitely charged for the tickets... But have no idea where they are. 

Any ideas, anyone? This is super confusing for us and Im worried. I sent an email to the 10 ticket address, but the response from tickets today just says they will eventually get back to me. Help? !?!?   TIA.
Post edited by GTFLYGIRL on

Comments

• GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 760
    This is for my son's tickets, not mine. I wrote it for him, but thought we were in his 10c account. Sorry. Thanks! 
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Your son put in for tickets for you to use? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited April 2022
    He has his, i have mine. I wrote the post.
    edited April 2022
    Your son put in for tickets for you to use? 
    No! I have my own! And mine are in my wallet... That is why i know his should be! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    Skip all the wallet stuff and log into Ticketmaster directly either through the internet or their app. You should be able to see your tickets in the account of whoever purchased them. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    Skip all the wallet stuff and log into Ticketmaster directly either through the internet or their app. You should be able to see your tickets in the account of whoever purchased them. 
    Gotcha!! Thank you very much!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,520
    Also, if you bought through 10c lotto, there's that link in the email they send you.  You have to click the link for the tickets to get attached to a TM account.  It's not automatic.

It also seems to be a bit of a flaw in the system, because I wasn't paying attention and accidently clicked the button for my wife's tickets, and they added to my TM account.   So you need to make sure you're not accidently logged into someone elses account when you do that :)
    OMG! Hmmmm.... Thanks! We are gonna have to check that out!! I had no idea. I dont think i added mine to my account. Yikes! OK. I hope there are no weird surprises! Thanks for that info!! 
  • Don’t use the same device to log into your TM and his TM accounts, even if you are signed out. If you used the same credit card to buy all the tickets they may end up in the account of the email attached to that CC in TM.
    Zod said:
    Also, if you bought through 10c lotto, there's that link in the email they send you.  You have to click the link for the tickets to get attached to a TM account.  It's not automatic.

It also seems to be a bit of a flaw in the system, because I wasn't paying attention and accidently clicked the button for my wife's tickets, and they added to my TM account.   So you need to make sure you're not accidently logged into someone elses account when you do that :)
    Don’t use the same device to log into your TM and his TM accounts, even if you are signed out. If you used the same credit card to buy all the tickets they may end up in the account of the email attached to that CC in TM.
    Sooooo. That is EXACTLY what happened. The tickets all ended up in my ticket wallet. Ohhhh. Not really so good. Thanks everyone for helping me figure that out! 

I wonder if this can be sorted out? It's not that big a deal... But we both have tix to both those shows... and they are all in my wallet. 😔😔😔😔
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Zod said:

Don’t use the same device to log into your TM and his TM accounts, even if you are signed out. If you used the same credit card to buy all the tickets they may end up in the account of the email attached to that CC in TM.
    Sooooo. That is EXACTLY what happened. The tickets all ended up in my ticket wallet. Ohhhh. Not really so good. Thanks everyone for helping me figure that out! 

I wonder if this can be sorted out? It's not that big a deal... But we both have tix to both those shows... and they are all in my wallet. 😔😔😔😔
    You can remove them from your wallet. Then your son can go into the account and add to his wallet.

GlowGirl said:
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Zod said:

You can remove them from your wallet. Then your son can go into the account and add to his wallet.

Thank you... thank you! 

Must do this soon!

Thank you!!