Apollo Theater

Wondering if anyone has heard anything or if there are any solid leads on info!  TIA 🤙🏽
Shoes...Shoes for my friends!

Comments

• not sure, but you should swap your extra with @100 Pacer for his MSG GA . solid trade. enjoy.
  • I would if I didn’t already have MSG GA 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Shoes...Shoes for my friends!
    it was worth a shot...   got an extra by chance?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    I would if I didn’t already have MSG GA 🤷🏽‍♂️
    It was posted on Ticketmaster as 9/10 when the rescheduled dates were first announced but Apollo date was removed shortly after. 

You are very lucky!  I too have Apollo and MSG , but msg is 2nd row on floor behind GA. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
    It was posted on Ticketmaster as 9/10 when the rescheduled dates were first announced but Apollo date was removed shortly after. 

You are very lucky!  I too have Apollo and MSG , but msg is 2nd row on floor behind GA. 
    you are both very lucky

you are both very lucky
    I agree. Now If only I can find someone to swap me a camden GA pair for a 5th row reserve I’ll hit the trifecta. Or just sell me their plus one.
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,619

you are both very lucky
    I agree. Now If only I can find someone to swap me a camden GA pair for a 5th row reserve I’ll hit the trifecta. Or just sell me their plus one.
    I'll help keep an eye out for those for ya :) hope you're well! That ice cream sure did the trick when the time came, lolol
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
    Go Animal said:

you are both very lucky
    I'll help keep an eye out for those for ya :) hope you're well! That ice cream sure did the trick when the time came, lolol
    Please do! Thank you! That almost 3 year old turns 5 next week! Still loves his ice cream.