Vault 1 vs Sonic Evolution vinyl

Hey there

looking for members opinion. Does a straight up trade of Vault 1 lp for mad season’s sonic evolution sound like a fair trade?
Color variant i guess. 

anyhow, appreciate the two cents. 

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    If both people are happy, trade away. Two color variants, purple and splatter. Splatter is rarer.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    You never know! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    No opinion on this as the value of records can be easily researched online, but there is no comparison in the quality of the pressing between Vault 1 and Sonic Evolution. The pressing of SE is rather disappointing to be perfectly honest. 
    I still play it, but as @mrussell said in another thread, it was a real missed opportunity. 
  • brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 236
    No opinion on this as the value of records can be easily researched online, but there is no comparison in the quality of the pressing between Vault 1 and Sonic Evolution. The pressing of SE is rather disappointing to be perfectly honest. 
    I still play it, but as @mrussell said in another thread, it was a real missed opportunity. 
    Good to know. Thanks. 

I’m the one with vault 1. I sometimes find I have too many pj records and was contemplating something different 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited April 2022
    Good to know. Thanks. 

I’m the one with vault 1. I sometimes find I have too many pj records and was contemplating something different 
    As much as I love vault 1 all the microphone feedback is a bit annoying as well.

I noticed it far more on the vinyl than the version on Apple Music. Not sure why, but to me it’s pretty pronounced when it happens and persistent throughout 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Good to know. Thanks. 

As much as I love vault 1 all the microphone feedback is a bit annoying as well.

I noticed it far more on the vinyl than the version on Apple Music. Not sure why, but to me it’s pretty pronounced when it happens and persistent throughout 
    Dave’s drum mics are a bit hot in the recording too. 
    www.cluthelee.com