WTB: Commemorative Ticket for Feb 22nd Seattle Eddie Vedder and the Earthlings Show:

ZodZod Posts: 10,527
Anyone out there have a spare commemorative ticket for 2nd EV show in Seattle?   TM never mailed them to us.  Not sure if they will because we sold our tickets on fan2fan and upgraded to a closer pair.   They kept the $10, but no tickets showed up (we did get ones for the 1st show).  Only need 1 to put in my stub collection :)

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,721
    Zod said:
    Anyone out there have a spare commemorative ticket for 2nd EV show in Seattle?   TM never mailed them to us.  Not sure if they will because we sold our tickets on fan2fan and upgraded to a closer pair.   They kept the $10, but no tickets showed up (we did get ones for the 1st show).  Only need 1 to put in my stub collection :)
    I haven't gotten mine yet for the Beacon show. They also still have my money for it. I am now on my 4th round of emails with TM about this.  Very frustrating.

• ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    GlowGirl said:
    Zod said:
    I haven't gotten mine yet for the Beacon show. They also still have my money for it. I am now on my 4th round of emails with TM about this.  Very frustrating.

That's not good to hear :( What have they been saying in the emails?
    Zod said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Zod said:

That's not good to hear :( What have they been saying in the emails?
    One customer service person told me it would be at the box office and I should reach out to the venue directly. They treated it as if if were an event ticket, even though I mentioned several times it was a commemorative ticket for a show that already happened. Then I got another email assuring me that my ticket would be sent out in plenty of time for the show (again treating it as a show ticket) as it "was already being shipped upon checking" - this was almost a month ago. This was also the exact same email I got from another TM rep several weeks earlier. I just sent another email yesterday, and have yet to hear back from that one. They are basically useless in terms of help. No matter how many times I explain it is a commemorative ticket, they still send me a canned response that came from some type of script. I don't even know if I am dealing with real people. And, of course there is no longer a customer service phone number. Now I am furious all over again just thinking about this. The $10.00 they collect for these commemorative tickets adds up, and if they are not sending them out - they are making a lot of money off our orders and we get nothing in return.

so weird how inconsistent it is... with some people getting them for some shows, but not for others.
    If I don't get it soon, I am asking for a refund. As much as I want the stub for my ticket album, I don't want TM keeping my money if they are not sending me what I ordered.
    I feel the same way.  I was assuming they didn't send it because we sold the tickets on f2f (not caring that we then bought better tickets).   But they don't refund it when you do that, and the order still looks active.

I had read that people weren't getting them regardless, or getting them 7 weeks after a show.  Today was my breaking point hence the post looking to see if someone had a spare. I guess I should message TM and see if I can some kind of resolution.

I'd get my credit card company to reverse it, but I'm afraid TM would blacklist my account if I did a chargeback.