Fan-to-Fan Resale

How exactly does fan-to-fan resale works? And is it available on TM or just 10c? Sorry I am new here haha 

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited March 2022
    When its up and running we will have the option to sell tickets to shows not in Denver or NYC on the official TM page for each city. 

Once we press the sell button it takes 2 minutes for it to load onto the Ticketmaster website. ( the same page we bought tickets for today) 

If you are going to try and buy these tickets carting them is not good enough when they pop up. You have to be the fastest one to check out with them. 

Good luck!

• LeobarleyLeobarley Posts: 13
    Gotcha! Appreciate the help :)
  • JM65134JM65134 Posts: 2
    Does anyone know if people are allowed to sell MSG tickets on the Fan-to-Fan?  If they are not allowed I'm curious if anyone knows why?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    JM65134 said:
    Does anyone know if people are allowed to sell MSG tickets on the Fan-to-Fan?  If they are not allowed I'm curious if anyone knows why?
    You can not.  New York and Colorado have some type of law in place that says tickets must be freely available to transfer, which does not cap what a seller can list them for on a secondary market site.  If you have tickets available that you are looking to sell at face, there are plenty on here looking to buy!  @PJNB should be at top of the list. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?