Ticketmaster Fan-to-fan resale?

AlextulinAlextulin Posts: 26
edited April 2 in The Porch
Two questions:

1) Does anyone know when the fan-to-fan resale will get switched on through ticketmaster? 
2) If I purchased tickets through 10 Club, are they eligible to be sold through the fan-to-fan resale?

Thanks in advance. This has been somewhat confusing....
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• JZ280705JZ280705 Posts: 87
    I have the same question.  
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Yes you will be able to sell ten club seats on fan to fan when it opens, Every show except Denver and MSG. It is not opened yet. The initial email from ten club said "this Spring"

can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 654
    May is a month in spring.  September is also spring, in the southern hemisphere.  Best to be as vague as possible.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    Looks like premiums are still moving at 1k+. We're a month out from the SD show. I'm guessing as early as this week and as late as two weeks prior to SD. Fans need time to make plans, so I'd think more likely sooner rather than later.

Does anyone recall if F2F starts depended on the show date last time around? If that's the case, SD could be first, then LA a few days later, etc.
    🤙
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    molecule said:
    Looks like premiums are still moving at 1k+. We're a month out from the SD show. I'm guessing as early as this week and as late as two weeks prior to SD. Fans need time to make plans, so I'd think more likely sooner rather than later.

Does anyone recall if F2F starts depended on the show date last time around? If that's the case, SD could be first, then LA a few days later, etc.
    For EV a bunch opened at the same time. I think all but Seattle. Which came a week or so later.  Newark was about 2 weeks prior.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    edited April 2022
    molecule said:

In 2020, they all started at the same time. And 10c, VF, and public sale were all eligible.

My question has to do with getting paid. In 2020, you got paid as soon as your tickets resold (within a few days), as had always been the case with every sale, PJ or not. But after pandemic hit, TM changed their policy. And now you don't get paid until after the show actually takes place. I wonder if that will still be the case for F2F? F2F listings had already been removed by the time they changed their policy last time, since the shows had been postponed with no make-up date set.
    Post edited by aisleseats on
    edited April 2022
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    Thanks for the insight on EV and 2020. Should be soon.

Good question on getting paid. Post even seems to be the standard now. We'll see how F2F ends up working.
    🤙
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    Can you buy a FtF ticket if you already have one from the original 10c sale (hold two tickets for the same show)?  I would then sell my original on FtF.

Sent an email to 10c and do not have a reply yet.
    Yes, as long as you're not over the ticket limit for that particular show (which I believe is 4 for most of them).
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,517
    Spurs14 said:
    Can you buy a FtF ticket if you already have one from the original 10c sale (hold two tickets for the same show)?  I would then sell my original on FtF.

Sent an email to 10c and do not have a reply yet.

I think so.  I was able to do the opposite.  I had 2 tickets i got from fan2fan which were obvious they started as 10c tix, and was able to add a fan club ticket to it. 
  • jpmorgan22jpmorgan22 St. Paul, MN Posts: 7
    MakeUSmile - It's the Denver tickets that I'm looking for.  Do you know why 10C F2F sales aren't allowed for that show?  
    St. Paul, Minnesota - Xcel Energy Center w/Tom Petty (June 26, 2006)
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011)
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011)
    Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013)
    Amsterdam, Holland - Ziggo Dome (June 17, 2014)
    St Paul, Minnesota - Xcel Energy Center (October 19, 2014)
    Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field - Night 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field - Night 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field - Night 1 (August 18, 2018)
    Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field - Night 2 (August 20, 2018)
    Oakland, California - Oakland Arena - Night 1 (May 12, 2022)
    Oakland, California - Oakland Arena - Night 2 (May 13, 2022)
    Nashville, Tennessee - Bridgestone Arena (September 16, 2022)
    St. Paul, Minnesota - Xcel Energy Center - Night 1 (August 31, 2023)
    St. Paul, Minnesota - Xcel Energy Center - Night 2 (September 2, 2023)
    Ft. Worth, Texas - Dickies Arena - Night 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth, Texas - Dickies Arena - Night 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    MakeUSmile - It's the Denver tickets that I'm looking for.  Do you know why 10C F2F sales aren't allowed for that show?  
    State law prohibits restrictions on resale. Denver tickets can be directly sold peer-to-peer. You can find them on StubHub or any aftermarket retailer.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
This discussion has been closed.