Camden - Waterfront Music Pavilion

hi all. i got tix in 203 G, friend got lawn. never been there for a show. for those w/ seats "inside" can you walk up the aisle and straight out to the lawn? how is the area between the lawn and 200s restricted? anyone know? thanks.

Comments

• yes, you can sneak your friend in the 200s
  • SteelHeadSteelHead Posts: 36
    thx rustneversleeps.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    edited March 2022
    yes, you can sneak your friend in the 200s
    Where you sneeking me you cutie pie😎
  • SteelHead said:
    hi all. i got tix in 203 G, friend got lawn. never been there for a show. for those w/ seats "inside" can you walk up the aisle and straight out to the lawn? how is the area between the lawn and 200s restricted? anyone know? thanks.
    Ehhh… They can be kinda sticklers for where you can and can’t go. There is also a pretty big walk way between the lawn and the seated section. I only ever got up to the 200s section once from the lawn… and it was because my buddy worked at the venue for a summer so he waved me through. It also wasn’t that packed of a show so it was kinda easy to hide.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    SteelHead said:
    Ehhh… They can be kinda sticklers for where you can and can’t go. There is also a pretty big walk way between the lawn and the seated section. I only ever got up to the 200s section once from the lawn… and it was because my buddy worked at the venue for a summer so he waved me through. It also wasn’t that packed of a show so it was kinda easy to hide.
    Thanks MBH - helpful.!....really trying to see if i can leave my seat in 200s...hang out on lawn for a bit...and return to my seats in 200s....figure there would be some person checking tix to let people in or out...and hoping its not like...all lawn folks enter and exit from one sot....and all inside folks enter/exit from a different spot..and the 2 areas are completely separated....
  • SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    Thanks MBH - helpful.!....really trying to see if i can leave my seat in 200s...hang out on lawn for a bit...and return to my seats in 200s....figure there would be some person checking tix to let people in or out...and hoping its not like...all lawn folks enter and exit from one sot....and all inside folks enter/exit from a different spot..and the 2 areas are completely separated....
    Oh yeah. You will be able to go up onto the lawn no issues at all. I remember some ozzfest/warped tours if I didn’t like the band I’d go and hang out on the lawn. That was always where the party was at. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
    SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    Oh yeah. You will be able to go up onto the lawn no issues at all. I remember some ozzfest/warped tours if I didn’t like the band I’d go and hang out on the lawn. That was always where the party was at. 
    thx - yep...pretty much what i'm looking to do....to hang for a bit with my less fortunate friends on the lawn...take care
  • reyrey Posts: 280
    SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    thx - yep...pretty much what i'm looking to do....to hang for a bit with my less fortunate friends on the lawn...take care
    Totally get this but the lawn is going to be completely packed for Pearl Jam, especially down at the bottom right behind the last row of the seats.  Not sure how receptive the folks that have put in the time to claim those prime lawn spots will be to having people from the seats just walking up to hang out.  
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    rey said:
    SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    SteelHead said:
    Totally get this but the lawn is going to be completely packed for Pearl Jam, especially down at the bottom right behind the last row of the seats.  Not sure how receptive the folks that have put in the time to claim those prime lawn spots will be to having people from the seats just walking up to hang out.  
    People need to chill. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."