Friday, May 6, 2022 The Forum - Floor Section H / Row 10 / Seats 11 & 12

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• AP238641AP238641 Posts: 43
    Seat Map
  • oo712oo712 Posts: 28
    I'll take these but I didn't think you could transfer them
    I believe we will be able to transfer them after the verified sales end. I am keeping up with ticketmaster and 10C to see when they will be available to transfer.
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    No, you cannot transfer though TM 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Tickets are non-transferable.  You have to coordinate through F2F and hope it works out. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    I just read and learned this today. I am not sure how this process will work and if there is a way to insure that a buyer can get them...

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited March 2022
    AP238641 said:
    I just read and learned this today. I am not sure how this process will work and if there is a way to insure that a buyer can get them...

There isn't. If you choose to sell them they just go out and anyone can grab them. 
    Best you can do is coordinate with someone to make sure they are refreshing as soon as you hit sell. 
    Thanks for the info... I like the concept of keeping prices down for fans, but I would rather transfer a ticket to a friend than a random person. 
This discussion has been closed.