Los Angeles Tickets

I have FOUR for sale face value and can transfer through Ticketmaster:

Friday, May 6, 2022 The Forum - Floor Section H / Row 10 / Seats 11 & 12
Saturday, May 7, 2022 The Forum - Floor Section F / Row 13 / Seats 1 & 2

Comments

• AP238641AP238641 Posts: 43

• shepshep Posts: 5,764
    I only need one, but will take the May 7th pair of your hands happily.

Shoot me a message on how we go about doing this.

Cheers,

Andrew
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    May 7th Tickets are spoken for... Still have the 6th... available! 
  • AC300802AC300802 Posts: 72
    PM sent
  • EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    Night 1 still avail? 
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,012
    - Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.
  • 2 tix together for Friday 5/6 for sale: section 207

2 tix together for Sat: section 118 - behind the stage but close to the stage 

hit me up if interested!! - my personal e-mail for faster comunication: larissakostin@gmail.com

Im going to the concerts, so we can enter togheter and pay me when we enter!
    Larissa - São Paulo - Brasil
    2005 - SÃO PAULO - BRASIL
    2011 - São Paulo (2x) - Rio - Curitiba - Brasil
    2012 - EUROPE: Manchester,UK - 2012 (2X) Amsterdam, NL - 06/29/2012 Werchter, BE - 2012
    2013 - São Paulo/BR - Argentina - Chile
    US: Phoenix - San Diego - Los Angeles (2x) - Oakland - Portland - Spokane - Seattle - 2013
    2014: EV - SP (3x) RJ (2x)
    2015: Chile - Argentina - Porto Alegre - São Paulo - Brasília - Belo Horizonte - Rio de Janeiro
    2018: Chile - Rio de Janeiro - São Paulo - Seattle (2x) EV (3x)
    2022: San Diego - L.Angeles (2x) - NY
    36 PJ - 5 EV
  • Hi. I am a long time fan in search of 1 ticket for LA 2. Thanks!
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Night 1 still available?
     Thanks
    I learned more about the policy and it is included below. I will put them up for sale on the Fan to Fan Exchange once it becomes available. I cannot guarantee any one particular person can purchase them. I will post them on the F2F site when it is active. Sorry for any confusion.

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning this Spring. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.