Extremely ticked off

FNAL22FNAL22 Posts: 37
I received a message the other day saying my MSG tickets would be refunded, When I looked at the email when the show was getting rescheduled it said you didnt need to do anything if you wanted to keep the tickets.  I dont want the refund and didn't request it I want to go to the show in my tickets I won in the lottery,  I have sent numerous emails to ten club and to ticketstoday to which I have gotten zero response.  Even worse is that the card that I used expired so I didnt even get the credit.  So I am left without tickets to a show I want to go to and they also took my money.   
2000- Jones Beach 3
2003 - Nassau Coliseum, MSG I + II
2005 - Wachovia Center
2006 - Albany, Hartford, Camden I, Continental II
2008 - MSG I + II, Hartford
2009 - Phily 3 + 4
2010 - Hartford, MSG I + II
2013 - Brooklyn I + II, Hartford
2015 - Global Citizen
2016 - MSG I MSG II Fenway I

Comments

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Seems unllikely.  Your tickets would have been in your TM account.  And they suddenly disappeared?  

Recommend rather than sending around emails and posting on fan forum that you use a phone to contact Ticketmaster.  If you have the actual documentation it should be rectifiable. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    I’ve had refunds processed on expired cards and on cards when the actual card numbers change. The CC companies know how to do this as it happens all the time.  Your old card is still associated with your account on their end 

worst case your money will get refunded
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    Hopefully you can get it fixed. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    We've heard about a few instances of this. I'm not sure how/if others resolved it but you aren't alone. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • FNAL22FNAL22 Posts: 37
    PB11041 said:
    Seems unllikely.  Your tickets would have been in your TM account.  And they suddenly disappeared?  

Recommend rather than sending around emails and posting on fan forum that you use a phone to contact Ticketmaster.  If you have the actual documentation it should be rectifiable. 

Yes they were in my TM account then they were voided out on Tuesday.   I was instructed to contact the company via email which I did.  I am looking for advice of where to go.  I will try to call them see if that helps but is ticketstoday the same as ticketmaster. 
    2000- Jones Beach 3
    2005 - Wachovia Center
    2009 - Phily 3 + 4
    2015 - Global Citizen
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Did you "claim" your tickets when the original emails went out a few years back? Were they actually in your TM account?

Either way, sorry this happened hope they make this right.
  • FNAL22FNAL22 Posts: 37
    JBob87 said:
    Did you "claim" your tickets when the original emails went out a few years back? Were they actually in your TM account?

Either way, sorry this happened hope they make this right.
    Thank you and yes I had my tickets for 2 years then last week they were voided.  I hope they do too.
    2000- Jones Beach 3
    2005 - Wachovia Center
    2009 - Phily 3 + 4
    2015 - Global Citizen