Boss FZ-3 Fuzz

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited April 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
finally snagged one. this is what i've been looking for for years. what a great little fuzz.

it's not like the FZ-2 at all. totally different. i'll have to do some clips but i'm really going to enjoy this thing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Glad you're liking it. There are different "settings" right? Like, FuzzFace, ToneBender settings, or something like that??

i still think you need to trade it for a super-expensive boutique fuzz, that sounds almost the exact same.

:)
  • IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    Glad you're liking it. There are different "settings" right? Like, FuzzFace, ToneBender settings, or something like that??

i still think you need to trade it for a super-expensive boutique fuzz, that sounds almost the exact same.

Agreed. Also be sure it's fragile and that it has writing on it that won't last or will smudge. That's an important feature too.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    damnit. I want one too.

I'm still getting a gypsy fuzz though, a superfuzz and some kind of octave.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-FZ5-Fuzz-Pedal?sku=150215

this is what I wanted. FZ-5.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Glad you're liking it. There are different "settings" right? Like, FuzzFace, ToneBender settings, or something like that??

no, the new one, the FZ-5, is digital and cops the face, tonebender etc.

the FZ3 is the 3 knob one with no ICs or anything that they only made for a couple years.

just one mode. "awesome".

the only issue is that it doesn't have a lot of output gain but that isn't an issue for me.
  • armanHammerarmanHammer Posts: 471
    John Frusciante used the FZ-3. Oh yeah.
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?