Options

For everyone pulling their hair out over the 10C presale this morning...

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited February 2008 in The Porch
...There is still the ticketmaster sale on Friday. They will have much more tickets available, and I guarantee there will be none of the server problems we experienced today.

They won't be 10C tickets, but these are VERY small venues that Eddie is playing, so there really isn't going to be a "bad" seat in the house. Plus, there was nothing that clearly stated that the 10C will have exclusive access to the best seats...so who knows what ticketmaster might offer?

So cheer up and be positive. There is still a lot to hope for. I'll be fighting for LA1 tickets myself! (I got LA2 through the 10C.)
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    ...There is still the ticketmaster sale on Friday. They will have much more tickets available, and I guarantee there will be none of the server problems we experienced today.

They won't be 10C tickets, but these are VERY small venues that Eddie is playing, so there really isn't going to be a "bad" seat in the house. Plus, there was nothing that clearly stated that the 10C will have exclusive access to the best seats...so who knows what ticketmaster might offer?

So cheer up and be positive. There is still a lot to hope for. I'll be fighting for LA1 tickets myself! (I got LA2 through the 10C.)
    I appreciate the positivity! Thanks-hope to see you all in LA!
    Peace
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!