Anyone hear back about their refund yet?

Hey guys! I emailed asking for a refund on my Nashville tickets the other day and haven’t heard anything back. The ticket is still in my Ticketmaster account. Has anyone heard back or had their tickets removed from their accounts yet? I’m not expecting the refund yet I’m just concerned that they’re not going to process my cancellation and I’ll be stuck having to sell the ticket. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    I requested 4 refunds on wednesday, and got auto-replies, then got confirmation of 1 from Ticketstoday about 2 hours ago.  2 of them were from ticketmaster, and on the ticket site, those say they are already processed, and the money should be in my account soon.  Still haven't heard about the 4th one.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • GibsonGibson Posts: 2,633
    The refunds literally tend to come back after 27-30 days. If you check your ticketmaster account on your desktop, the tickets (when you click on a pair) will say, "your refund is being processed." After 4 weeks, that message will change to "your tickets have been successfully refunded."

Hope this helps.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Mine just says that my refund was deposited into my account. Expect it to take 7 to 10 days to post.
    This is for the Ticketmaster tickets.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,526
    not yet. one refund request. confirmation email only. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited March 2022
    just now, from Tickets Today:

Hello "Hugh", 

Thanks for reaching out to us about your event for order 

We understand that you might not be able to make it, so we have worked with the Event Organizer to be sure you have options. 

The Event Organizer is offering refunds at this time; we've submitted your request. Any and all refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase, which is usually completed within 30 days. 

If you requested to have all of your event tickets refunded, your commemorative ticket package will automatically be refunded about 10 days after the event tickets are refunded.

-If your credit or debit card number has changed, but is for the same account used at the time of purchase (e.g., a replacement card has been issued for the same account), the refund will go into your account automatically, and you won’t need to do anything. 
    -If the account you used to make your original purchase has been closed, we recommend you check with your banking institution or credit card company (who are holding your funds) to make arrangements with them to receive your funds. 
    -Don’t worry if we find that there is an issue processing your refund, one of our Fan Support Representatives will reach out to you directly to resolve the issue. 

If you have further questions or concerns, kindly reply via return email.

Kind Regards,
    Elaine M
    Ticketstoday Customer Care

www.headstonesband.com

• iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Posts: 3,411
    I got my refunds today, I emailed them back on Tuesday for the refunds.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• just now, from Tickets Today:

Hello "Hugh", 

We understand that you might not be able to make it, so we have worked with the Event Organizer to be sure you have options. 

The Event Organizer is offering refunds at this time; we've submitted your request. Any and all refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at the time of purchase, which is usually completed within 30 days. 

If you requested to have all of your event tickets refunded, your commemorative ticket package will automatically be refunded about 10 days after the event tickets are refunded.

-If your credit or debit card number has changed, but is for the same account used at the time of purchase (e.g., a replacement card has been issued for the same account), the refund will go into your account automatically, and you won’t need to do anything. 
    -If the account you used to make your original purchase has been closed, we recommend you check with your banking institution or credit card company (who are holding your funds) to make arrangements with them to receive your funds. 
    -Don’t worry if we find that there is an issue processing your refund, one of our Fan Support Representatives will reach out to you directly to resolve the issue. 

Kind Regards,
    Elaine M
    I just got the same email. 
  • Thanks for all the replies. I just got the auto response. 
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    just now, from Tickets Today:

Hello "Hugh", 

Kind Regards,
    Elaine M
    Thank you for this. Pretty sure my debit card is a different number now and I wrote them about this, but never heard back.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Joe118Joe118 Posts: 67
    I am struggling to get my refund. It's been over 30 days. I informed them immediately that the CC I used is closed and have been given the run-around ever since. Ticketstoday has absolutely horrible customer service. 
    I don't think I've received my refund either. 

www.headstonesband.com

Requested a refund for St Louis over 30 days ago. The card I used to buy these has long been cancelled/closed. I informed them right away. Ticketstoday told me to wait 30 days, and now they are giving me the run-around, saying after 60 days I will receive a phone call to give them a new CC number. I have reached out to TenClub, not sure if they have any advice. Ticketmaster is no help, informing me that this is a TicketsToday issue. Any one had any luck getting a refund for a CC that is closed?

• iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Joe118 said:
    Requested a refund for St Louis over 30 days ago. The card I used to buy these has long been cancelled/closed. I informed them right away. Ticketstoday told me to wait 30 days, and now they are giving me the run-around, saying after 60 days I will receive a phone call to give them a new CC number. I have reached out to TenClub, not sure if they have any advice. Ticketmaster is no help, informing me that this is a TicketsToday issue. Any one had any luck getting a refund for a CC that is closed?

Do you still have access to login into the closed account? Usually it would still get refunded there and the card company will transfer it to your bank since it's a credit. This happened to me with a close account 
    No, but I actually called the CC company today and they have no info on this, since it's an account that was closed over a year ago.