re: RVM vol 1 & 2 Vinyl

howdy do,
We received a pallet of RVM Vol #1 today from Sony. We have been told to expect the rest of our 
Vol 1 and Vol 2 vinyl to ship from factory at some point this week. Delays due to Covid etc.
so. We are printing INT labels today and will get those out asap. We hope to get the rest of the orders rolling next week.
slh

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,230
    Thanks!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    It's like getting a shipment of Left Twix, but waiting for the shipment of Right Twix.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,771
    Poncier said:
    It's like getting a shipment of Left Twix, but waiting for the shipment of Right Twix.
    Left Twix Gang
    I miss igotid88
  • DN36753DN36753 Posts: 134
    Thanks!!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    How long were these available in the shop? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Thanks for the update! My vol. 1 has a label  :)
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Poncier said:
    Or like ordering a large pizza half cheese and half pepperoni, and only getting the cheese half…
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,087
    PP193448 said:
    Poncier said:
    Or like ordering a large pizza half cheese and half pepperoni, and only getting the cheese half…
    That is some racist shit right there.  Now I'll have nightmares thinking about that...
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PP193448 said:
    Poncier said:
    That is some racist shit right there.  Now I'll have nightmares thinking about that...
    If I would have said sausage, then you would have said it was sexist????
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    "Howdy do.  

This is Santos L. Halper.. the FATHER.

I'd like a hotel room please, with an extra large bed, a TV, and one of those little refrigerators you have to open with a key.

Credit card?  You got it."

(*read at 0.5x speed*)

Crew said:
    "Howdy do.  

This is Santos L. Halper.. the FATHER.

I'd like a hotel room please, with an extra large bed, a TV, and one of those little refrigerators you have to open with a key.

Credit card?  You got it."

(*read at 0.5x speed*)

:D 
  • Tracking says we will be receiving a good chunk of our RVM Vol 1 vinyl today. Labels will start printing soon, East Coast domestic orders first.
    slh
    Any stock come in on Volume 2?
  • jnikojniko Posts: 298
    So if I bought it from Walmart and didn’t pay for shipping I’d have both of them but because I paid Pearl Jam extra I can’t?
  • The first shipment of Vol 2 arrives today. INT order labels are printing today and will ship as soon as Vol 1 orders ship.
    slh
    The first shipment of Vol 2 arrives today. INT order labels are printing today and will ship as soon as Vol 1 orders ship.
    slh

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited March 2022
    jniko said:
    So if I bought it from Walmart and didn’t pay for shipping I’d have both of them but because I paid Pearl Jam extra I can’t?
    After this happened with both the EV 7 inch and Flag Day, It was widely assumed it would be similar with this too. 

I ordered from Walmart.  At the end of the day, Amazon, target, Walmart, and even larger record stores with online shopping etc have vastly superior distribution networks for anything not exclusive to the 10c. If speed is important I would buy from them 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    edited April 2022
    Have these shipped? Had a tracking number over a month ago but does not appear to have been collected by the courier?

Sorry of question has been asked before
  • gerald605gerald605 Posts: 180
    I bought the versions sold at Target. It sound terrible.
    Play Sacramento!
  • gerald605 said:
    They don’t sound terrible.
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    gerald605 said:
    Need more information as they sound pretty good assuming 
    1 they aren’t warped
    2 they aren’t dirty
    3 they aren’t statically charged 

the pressing is more or less the same and it’s one of the first comments  I’ve read about it sounding terrible