Ten Club tickets from 2020

Not sure if this has been discussed but do folks that had tickets in 2020 automatically get them for the new dates in 2022?  I had tickets in my virtual wallet that said "Postponed" until I just looked again and they now say "Voided".  Hate to think I need to get lucky twice!

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    diggleso said:
    Not sure if this has been discussed but do folks that had tickets in 2020 automatically get them for the new dates in 2022?  I had tickets in my virtual wallet that said "Postponed" until I just looked again and they now say "Voided".  Hate to think I need to get lucky twice!
    Baltimore was cancelled. Otherwise, if you held tickets all this time, they are good for the show you chose back in 20' 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • digglesodiggleso Posts: 12
    Oddly I was issued a refund in Nov 2020 without requesting it.  Hope I am now not missing out on MSG!
    edited March 2022
    diggleso said:
    Oddly I was issued a refund in Nov 2020 without requesting it.  Hope I am now not missing out on MSG!
    If you were refunded for the only tickets you had, then you don't have any tickets best guess. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    edited March 2022
    diggleso said:
    Did you buy the tickets yourself directly from Ticketmaster, or did you get them transferred to you by someone else. If you got them transferred they may have requested the refund since technically the tickets are still theirs. That would be a shitty move if someone sold them to you and then requested a refund, but that could have happened. At least I think that is a possible scenario.

No, i was lucky to get picked to buy them and i got a pair.  Checked all emails from back then, i see the cancellation email with instructions options for a refund.  Needless to say I was not interested in passing up this opportunity.  Sometime later in year in November I was just refunded out of the blue.  My tickets remained showing "Postponed" until this week and they now say "Voided".  Not sure whats up but I hope I dont miss this chance.  Sent emails into support, waiting yo hear back.
    UPDATE:  
    Here is my response from Ticket Support:

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience. Original date was postponed and cancelled, initiating an automatic refund ( canceled shows are automatically refunded by the system) Your funds were refunded as of 11/2/2020. The refund was granted almost two years ago. If the refund would have been reported to us sooner we could of granted a reversal. You are more then welcomed to check in the site for availability for the next show closes to you.  If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us. 

So if this is true, everyone should have received an automatic refund and now their tickets should also be voided.  Sound right?  This is BS, something got screwed up in the system generating a refund that was unrequested and I am now screwed.  Great!  Good news for everyone looking to go to MSG....there will be at least one pair that will be available thru the next presale. 

I need a beer....... 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,169
    Those customer service agents need some scripting or an editor
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    pjl44 said:
    Spellcheck at a minimum.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Holy shit this would make me so mad OP, sorry this happened to you.  I was under the impression that ALL tickets were good for the shows when they were rescheduled (except Baltimore obvi) but maybe some of the shows weren’t included?  Odd that MSG has a rescheduled date yet yours we’re cancelled…. Was there 2 MSG shows and now only 1?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    diggleso said:
    UPDATE:  
    Here is my response from Ticket Support:

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience. Original date was postponed and cancelled, initiating an automatic refund ( canceled shows are automatically refunded by the system) Your funds were refunded as of 11/2/2020. The refund was granted almost two years ago. If the refund would have been reported to us sooner we could of granted a reversal. You are more then welcomed to check in the site for availability for the next show closes to you.  If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us. 

So if this is true, everyone should have received an automatic refund and now their tickets should also be voided.  Sound right?  This is BS, something got screwed up in the system generating a refund that was unrequested and I am now screwed.  Great!  Good news for everyone looking to go to MSG....there will be at least one pair that will be available thru the next presale. 

I need a beer....... 
    I am sorry this happened to you. But, this does not sound right at all. They did not automatically refund or void the MSG shows without a refund request. Otherwise, you are right that all of us would have been automatically refunded. I still have my MSG tickets with the new date - so the information they gave you is wrong. The initial date never was cancelled, it was only ever listed as postponed. Cancelled shows are treated differently. Also, we got emails from Ticketmaster saying that if we want to hold our tickets they would be good for the new date. You may want to try to reach out again. Are you sure you didn't accidentally initiate a refund? If not, I would definitely follow up on this.

• I'm so sorry OP. Fight this. It's wrong. Even if you accidentally hit a link saying that you wanted a refund, I would have to imagine that you would need to click on another that said "yes, I want to cancel"

Best of luck!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    You may want to post a screenshot of your original purchase confirmation (with any personal or credit card info crossed out).  Like @GlowGirl said, it would be odd if you're the only one this happened to via 10C or TM.  This sounds like a purchase through a re-sale site that automatically treated postponed events as "cancelled" during COVID.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,332
    How do you actually request the refund for 2022 10c tix?  Email 10c?  there is no refund button in my TM account.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    Were you informed in November of the refund (or happen to see the credit on your bank statement)? And if so, did you reach out to anyone? Or are you just finding out now?

I sort of understand their inability to do anything now, 4 months later. But the fact it happened without you asking and them not telling you about it is pretty shitty.
  • This happened to another fan too. His Nashville tix showed postponed till the 14th then changed to Voided. He contacted TM and was told that a refund was issued in November. He *did not* request a refund and was not ever informed a refund had been sent. This is some BS. 
    I scanned CC statements from 11/2020 and see the credit but I never asked for it and frankly never noticed it until I looked other day.  I checked all my emails related to the MSG show and see one stating "if you want a refund reply to this email".  Never replied.  It was lightening in a bottle just getting them in 1st place would never hand them over intentionally.  Man i hope this works out somehow.  Been waiting for this show for way too long!  oh well.  These tix were secured through 10C presale and not bought second hand or transferred.  
    Are these refunded seats premium seats? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    They may be now!  They werent originally.  The pair was $250 ish total.  I was wondering same thing. did they just dump a bunch of folks unknowingly and now will resell at a premium?
  • mr bungle said:
    How do you actually request the refund for 2022 10c tix?  Email 10c?  there is no refund button in my TM account.
    Try this email addy: tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com  This is the important info in the body of the message: 

Previously purchased tickets are valid for the rescheduled date. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date and desire a refund for your ticket, instructions are below. You have until the end of day on March 21, 2022 to reply to this email and request a refund. Any refund requests that are emailed after this date will not be honored.

Keep Your Tickets
    Your current tickets and seat locations will be honored for the new date, and no action is needed. 

Request a Refund
    Any tickets you request a refund for will automatically be voided and no longer valid for entry.

Step 1: Before You Request a Refund
    Confirm all tickets you are seeking a refund for are in your Ticketmaster account.

Step 2: Submit a Refund Request
    Please reply to this email requesting a refund by March 21, 2022 and we'll refund the full order amount, including fees, to the payment method used at the time of purchase. Your refund should be posted to your account within 30 days.

Questions?
    Have additional questions? Please reply to this email.

2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,935
    That really sucks.  I hope they fix this for you. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    That really sucks.  I hope they fix this for you. 
    Thanks...me too!  Another day of sending emails to get canned replies.  
  • I would email 10c for you and beg them to do the dirty work with TM instead of you.  You got screwed and bought them from a 10c lottery. They oughta make it right, because TM never helps a soul
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    you didnt notice $ 250.00 refunded, years ago?  with all the banking apps & such?

hope it works out for you, i just know how I am with my accounts +/-.....id notice
    CROJAM95 said:
    you didnt notice $ 250.00 refunded, years ago?  with all the banking apps & such?

hope it works out for you, i just know how I am with my accounts +/-.....id notice
    I can understand it seems hard to beleive but i use my CC for everything and I pay it weekly, I must have mixed up a credit and payment.  
    I would email 10c for you and beg them to do the dirty work with TM instead of you.  You got screwed and bought them from a 10c lottery. They oughta make it right, because TM never helps a soul
    Ive tried it all thus far, no luck!  Still holding out hope but not looking good!
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,352
    pjl44 said:
    Based on the emails I have received from Ticketmaster this week in response to a question I submitted, and several emails I received when communicating with them in December about Superchunk tickets, I'm reasonably certain that the agents are not actual human beings (i.e., it's some sort of algorithm or bot that crafts these replies).
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • JohnD.JohnD. Posts: 63
    I know this wont make you feel any better OP, but I started tearing up for you just reading this thread. I know how it is when you've been looking forward to something so special for such a long time. Maybe email 10 Club and they can help you out?

Good luck, my brother.