Confusion

drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
Okay. Sorry if I’m missing something. I have tix for Nashville, still able to go! Do I need to do anything to exchange them? Or are they void entirely? Thanks!! 
COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,689
    drummer1 said:
    Okay. Sorry if I’m missing something. I have tix for Nashville, still able to go! Do I need to do anything to exchange them? Or are they void entirely? Thanks!! 
    If you held on to your original tickets they are still good for the new date. You don't have to do anything.

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    and check yer phone as well. 2 hours ago ticketbastard gave me new tickets with the new date.
    so new tickets are now saved to my stupid smart phone
  • drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    GlowGirl said:
    drummer1 said:
    If you held on to your original tickets they are still good for the new date. You don't have to do anything.

Thanks for your response!! I appreciate it!! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    and check yer phone as well. 2 hours ago ticketbastard gave me new tickets with the new date.
    Interesting. Where on your phone did you access that information? Ticketmaster app? Email? Thanks for your help!! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    drummer1 said:
    Interesting. Where on your phone did you access that information? Ticketmaster app? Email? Thanks for your help!! 
    Apple Wallet 
    www.cluthelee.com
    drummer1 said:
    Apple Wallet 
    Gotcha! Thanks for the info!! 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    drummer1 said:
    drummer1 said:
    Apple Wallet 
    Gotcha! Thanks for the info!! 
    You got it! : ) 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jeffwittejeffwitte Posts: 15
    Sorry to jump on our original post, but does anyone know if we are set with these tickets or could we still get upgrades based on the amount of people who drop theirs? 
    I couldn't find anything anywhere about this.

16-Boston 1/2
    18-Seattle 1/2, Missoula
    jeffwitte said:
    Sorry to jump on our original post, but does anyone know if we are set with these tickets or could we still get upgrades based on the amount of people who drop theirs? 
    I couldn't find anything anywhere about this.

The first email said they would drop premium seats closer to show dates. Suppose you could F2F you OG tickets and take your chances for closer seats if you wanted. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    Mine show on app in my tickets and says to 'view in wallet' but in wallet still has the tickets with date as 'tba'.  I'm sure it will be fine.
  • I think my seats improved, and the tickets just updated in the Apple Wallet!
    I think my seats improved, and the tickets just updated in the Apple Wallet!
    Don't see how that's possible if you bought these in 2020. Mine stayed the same as the TBA was updated to the new fall date. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Can you look at your original receipt and see if the seats are the same? I know my Toronto seats are in the section I was assigned. I thought they were a better row, but I am probably misremembering. When I look at the receipt, they are the same row / seat numbers on the digital tix. So I guess its just wishful thinking that I had better seats.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Can you look at your original receipt and see if the seats are the same? I know my Toronto seats are in the section I was assigned. I thought they were a better row, but I am probably misremembering. When I look at the receipt, they are the same row / seat numbers on the digital tix. So I guess its just wishful thinking that I had better seats.
    Yeah, purchased 2020 tickets aren't being reactivated with better seats. They would have said something about it in the announcement. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I found the original email, but it links me back to Ticketmaster which now has the updated ticket information in my Apple Wallet.  Perhaps I am wrong...but before, I was on the floor to the side.  Now, I am on the floor, dead center, six rows back.  I think I would remember that from before!
  • washed in blackwashed in black Posts: 879
    edited March 2022
    I found the original email, but it links me back to Ticketmaster which now has the updated ticket information in my Apple Wallet.  Perhaps I am wrong...but before, I was on the floor to the side.  Now, I am on the floor, dead center, six rows back.  I think I would remember that from before!
    Try looking at the receipt. In your TM account, go to orders, find the PJ tix, click on see details, then in that page, click on view receipt. It should show seat assignment, what you paid, fees and ticket delivery type. This is on laptop - might be diff on mobile.

Post edited by washed in black on
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Try looking at the receipt. In your TM account, go to orders, find the PJ tix, click on see details, then in that page, click on view receipt. It should show seat assignment, what you paid, fees and ticket delivery type. This is on laptop - might be diff on mobile.

So it lists the same seats, perhaps it was all wishful thinking on my part, who knows!  Sorry if I caused any upset!