Trying to sell 2 GA for san diego. Sell button on TM doesnt work

Hello friends. Long time no see.

My gf has a pair of GA for the san diego show which we had bought in 2020 before the world changed, sigh/lol

we can't go. We went to her TM app and tried to click the sell button but it doesn't function.

Can anyone please advise us or give some tips to help activate the sale of said tix.

grassyass

Comments

• renelesurrenelesur Dallas, TX Posts: 84
    Maybe the sale function hasn't been activated yet since the dates were just released and the tickets were just updated? 
    If you are looking for a buyer, let me know.  I've never been to San Diego.

11/15/2013 - Dallas, TX; 11/16/2013 - Oklahoma City, OK;

8/10/2018 - Safeco Field, Seattle, WA; 8/18 & 20/2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL; 9/2 & 4/2018 - Fenway Park, Boston, MA

7/8 & 9/2022 - Hyde Park, London, EN,   UPCOMING: Nashville, St. Louis, OKC

• toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    renelesur said:
    Maybe the sale function hasn't been activated yet since the dates were just released and the tickets were just updated? 
    Thanks for reply.

I would be willing to sell but I am not even sure how at this point - unless the app changes. i cant sell or transfer. Basically stuck, it seems

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    renelesur said:
    Thanks for reply.

I would be willing to sell but I am not even sure how at this point - unless the app changes. i cant sell or transfer. Basically stuck, it seems

You have two options:

1. You can request a refund through March 21st.

2. There will be a fan-to-fan face value exchange that launches later on this spring before the shows where you can post them there to sell. No idea what date that will open up. 

I'd be interested in the SD tickets if you decide to put them on the exchange and would be willing to sync up on a time to post them. Sending you a PM.