Lottery Question

Hey guys! I emailed Ten Club but I thought I'd check with all of you while I was waiting on a response. When I got a ticket for the Nashville show's original date I only got a single because my concert buddy couldn't make it. He's able to go on the new date. I'm at work and only half read the announcement email. Did it say that you could re-enter the lottery for a second single? Or if you can request a refund for a single and re-enter for a pair? Ultimately, I'd like us to be able to sit together but if I had to snag a second single it wouldn't be a problem. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• vinnie7vinnie7 Posts: 18
    I have the same question as originally I only purchased 1 ticket to the Nashville show since my wife was due to give birth around this date. I would love to get a 2nd ticket to this show so we could both go and preferably sit together.  
  • vinnie7 said:
    I have the same question as originally I only purchased 1 ticket to the Nashville show since my wife was due to give birth around this date. I would love to get a 2nd ticket to this show so we could both go and preferably sit together.  
    I’ll let you know what TC tells me when I hear back. 
  • vinnie7vinnie7 Posts: 18
    vinnie7 said:
    I’ll let you know what TC tells me when I hear back. 
    Thanks man! I appreciate it.
  • brewdog123brewdog123 Posts: 649
    interested as well
    Atlanta, GA 8/7/00...Atlanta, GA 4/19/03...Columbia, SC 6/16/08...New Orleans, LA 5/1/10...East Troy, WI 9/3/11... East Troy, WI 9/4/11... Atlanta, GA 9/22/12...Greenville, SC 4/16/16...Nashville, TN 9/16/22
  • interested as well
    I’ll let you know! I’ve got tickets for the Killers in Atlanta that night. I can’t decide what show to go to. Ten Club’s response will go a long way towards helping me make my decision. 
  • Still no answer from Ten Club.