LOS ANGELES -- TICKET SWAP

edited March 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey PJ family,

I'm looking to trade my (2) Friday, May 6th tickets for (2) Saturday, May 7th tickets at the Forum in LA.

My tickets for Friday are reserved seats, Floor Section 1, Row 3. Would love GA on Saturday, but happy to trade for reserved seats too. Please let me know if you're interested!! 

Thank you!! 
Post edited by Mookie Blaylocker on

Comments

• glizzerglizzer Posts: 2
    Hey PJ family,

I'm looking to trade my (2) Friday night (May 6) tickets for (2) Saturday night (May 7) tickets at the Forum in LA. The Friday tickets I'm looking to trade are Floor Section 1, Row 3.

Would love GA on Saturday, but happy to trade for reserved seats too. Please let me know if you're interested!! 
    Hi Mookie! I don’t know how the fan to fan exchange works, but I have Saturday GA and would love to trade for Friday 
  • I just messaged you directly! 
  • foofitrzfoofitrz Posts: 7
    Have you figured out how to trade?  I have front row seats for LA but would love to trade for GA, but I am not sure if that is even possible with the way tickets are set-up.  Please let me know if you have figured out a way, I am stumped.
  • jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 195
    foofitrz said:
    Have you figured out how to trade?  I have front row seats for LA but would love to trade for GA, but I am not sure if that is even possible with the way tickets are set-up.  Please let me know if you have figured out a way, I am stumped.
    They'll likely open up the fan to fan trade/resale after the tickets are sold.  That's what they did in 2020. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    foofitrz said:
    Sent you a PM.  Have GA for both LA.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Also looking to trade LA night 1 for LA night 2. If anyone else interested.