Options

Good looking headphones?

Used to just pop in my headphones into my iphone SE using the good ol' headphone jack.

But my iphone SE broke, so I have an iphone 12 now... and they don't have a headphone jack. 

So thought I'd buy a pair of bluetooth ones. Are there any good looking out there? Not a fan of the square marshall-look.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    edited March 2022
    function over form for me.

assume you are looking for over the ear.

price point?

bose are great. oval to fit , flat face.

running akg now. noise cancelling. rounded oval cup.type c port.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited March 2022

I usually focus on sound quality and durability over looks when it comes to headphones. I’ve used Bose Soundsport earbuds for last few years. I’ve put them through a beating and they have held up just fine and they probably have the best sound quality out of all the other crap I’ve bought. I also like that the buds are tethered together by a wire. Im actually looking to get something different myself  because I’m sick of jamming things in my ear (that’s what she said). Im thinking about some over the ear headphones and will probably pop on the latest model of the Bose Quiet Comfort. They seem to get the best reviews, not to mention the battery life is like 20 hrs. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Bought these

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,250
    Over ear and the ones I use on a plane:  Bose Quiet Comfort
    In ear and use for daily shit and working out:  AirPods Pro 2
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    Bought these

brand? model? specs?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    edited November 2022
    The Bose Noise Cancelling 700s are pretty attractive (the also come in silver). They are super good headphones too.

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    I don't think any headphones look good.  I guess the in ear ones look less goofy, but we all seem to use them so just pick what you like.  
    Do the ones you picked work well, SC?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved