TRADE: YOUR BENAROYA HALL LP SET FOR...

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
Rearviewmirror V1 and V2 2022 reissue. Worth a shot. Maybe Gruff would offer up a night or two in his Italian lakeside home. Plan to buy from board member last month fell through, that money is going to a new CGM system for my T1D. 
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    All these reissues. Hang tight. The og price bubble is about to burst.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    I'll be your completist huckleberry! 

Val Kilmer Reaction GIF
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I ll gladly donate a week at the lake house.   Butler not included.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    YES! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    I said damn my man !...kinda need the butler to be included to make the deal 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Rearviewmirror V1 and V2 2022 reissue. Worth a shot. Maybe Gruff would offer up a night or two in his Italian lakeside home. Plan to buy from board member last month fell through, that money is going to a new CGM system for my T1D. 
    Good luck on that T1D! My daughter was diagnosed right before covid at 13. She's rockin the Dexcom G6 and Tslim pump. She's on the waitlist for the OmniPod. That's gonna be awesome.
    Rearviewmirror V1 and V2 2022 reissue. Worth a shot. Maybe Gruff would offer up a night or two in his Italian lakeside home. Plan to buy from board member last month fell through, that money is going to a new CGM system for my T1D. 
    Good luck on that T1D! My daughter was diagnosed right before covid at 13. She's rockin the Dexcom G6 and Tslim pump. She's on the waitlist for the OmniPod. That's gonna be awesome.
    Thanks! I was diagnosed in 1984 at age 6. I'm making a change from Medtronic, which is the only system I've had since 2004. The upcoming tech for OmniPod looks promising, but I'm going with the TSlim and Dexcom CGM for now. Expensive stuff to stay alive, but glad to be alive in the age of technology! I started on some real archaic shit when I was little! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Thanks! I was diagnosed in 1984 at age 6. I'm making a change from Medtronic, which is the only system I've had since 2004. The upcoming tech for OmniPod looks promising, but I'm going with the TSlim and Dexcom CGM for now. Expensive stuff to stay alive, but glad to be alive in the age of technology! I started on some real archaic shit when I was little! 
    The OmniPod has been a game changer for my daughter. The Dexcom G7 is coming out soon, I think—at least, her nurse had a prototype—and it’s supposed to link up with the OmniPod easily. It’s also slimmer. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    The OmniPod has been a game changer for my daughter. The Dexcom G7 is coming out soon, I think—at least, her nurse had a prototype—and it’s supposed to link up with the OmniPod easily. It’s also slimmer. 
    Yep, that’s what my doc told me. I think later this year. Both of these are without wires, which I would love. My doc advised maybe trying to get both systems if possible. 
    www.cluthelee.com