Big vinyl Sale - PJ, Gaslight. White Stripes, BRMC many more

2»

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,840
    Received my record. Exactly as described. Great seller! Bump 
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,134
    Blink 182 arrived safe and sound. Well packaged. Buy with confidence! Thanks @marjen
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Blink 182 arrived safe and sound. Well packaged. Buy with confidence! Thanks @marjen
    Yup. Great packaging & fast shipping!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    marjenmarjen CT Posts: 804
    Updated with latest list 
  • Options
    Updated the list today. About 40 to go. Also have a couple that aren’t on list like the newest no code still sealed and record store day alive. 
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,179
    Bump for a great seller!
  • Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    edited April 2022
    glad to see the Dave Hause records found a home.   i have them all but I figured I'd check back and grab them to keep them safe :)

someone should definitely grab the Horrible Crowes and Gaslight Anthem B-Sides.  HC was an amazing offshoot of TGA, their Live at the Troubadour album is easily my favorite live album recorded.  If my failing memory is correct, the TGA b-sides has the cover of State of Love and Trust by PJ, which is awesome

fantastic tune off of THC's Elsie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdQ32Bhv308
    Post edited by jpgoegel on
  • Options
    Just updated the list with what’s left. Still some great music here. Can ship up to 3 normal records in one package for $5 shipping. Double and large sets would need to ship seperate. Taking offers and will look to make deals on multiple records. Have a great weekend!