demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    RS151862 said:
    1995 Pacific Tour box set

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 603
    Leeds Leeds Leeds
  • Options
    marumarukomarumaruko Frankfurt / Calgary Posts: 84
    I would like more high quality video tapings of Pearl Jam shows. Perhaps not just as a stream, but also able to purchase. 
    I know they weren't recording every show, but one per tour would be nice. Especially with current ticket prices, making it harder to travel to see more shows.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    demetrios said:
    axeljohan said:
    demetrios said:
    So, not officially but word is there will be no more Vault vinyl releases? I hope this is not true.
    Are there any serious information or are you just assuming (like me)?

Assuming, what fans have been posting on the social media. 
    I wouldn't be surprised. There hasn't been a new, previously unavailable pressing in 2 or 3 years if you count that V11 was a free download gift a few years ago.
    But I don't understand why they wouldn't, they know what the demand is, I assume its easy money and makes fans happy.  Easy win-win.
    But for now I'm assuming it got put on the back burner while they got caught up with the rereleases, V11 and the new album, and something will come out when we don't expect it. 
    Only thing would be if there aren't as many quality recordings as we think there are. 

Indeed! They need to pump out more Vault vinyl releases.
  • Options
    RB16012RB16012 Posts: 73
    It's been so long... I actually forgot about the Vault Series. Oh well, it was fun and expensive while it lasted. 
  • Options
    RB16012 said:
    It's been so long... I actually forgot about the Vault Series. Oh well, it was fun and expensive while it lasted. 

This will totally suck if they stopped the Vault vinyl series. Sucks big time! First the annual Christmas singles, now this? :( 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    They have people begging for readily available shows to be pressed onto vinyl and called vaults. They are basically printing money. There is no chance this goes away anytime soon.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 707
    They are just working on a good mix for the London Ontario 2013 show. I believe this in my heart. 
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,892
    I would love that London show. I was at Wrigley and it was killer but that London show looked amazing. I was at PJ20 and while I want the boots, I don't need them on vinyl. Give me a Vote for Change, Neil Jam or London. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    They have people begging for readily available shows to be pressed onto vinyl and called vaults. They are basically printing money. There is no chance this goes away anytime soon.

I hope you're right.
  • Options

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,836
    SM187650 said:
    They are just working on a good mix for the London Ontario 2013 show. I believe this in my heart. 
    Yes. From my seats MCs drums sounded bad. Like a funky vibration for a bit. I was on Mike's side pretty close.
  • Options

• Options
    April 10th, yeah? 
  • Options