Immagine In Cornice Vinyl

joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 316
Watching this today for the first time in a long time and can’t help but think how awesome it would be if this got a vinyl release. The performances are top notch and the artwork of the DVD would look amazing on a gatefold vinyl release. 

Comments

• joe159 said:
    Watching this today for the first time in a long time and can’t help but think how awesome it would be if this got a vinyl release. The performances are top notch and the artwork of the DVD would look amazing on a gatefold vinyl release. 
    Probably the best PJ film.
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 316
    joe159 said:
    Probably the best PJ film.
    Agreed 
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    I would also like to start a petition to release in HD.  Digital and Bluray please.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256
    Zod said:
    I would also like to start a petition to release in HD.  Digital and Bluray please.
    +1 . 
  • Give us a Touring Italy 2006 bluray with just concert footage from the five shows.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"