FS: 2 EV tickets to LA (FLOOR B), 2 EV tickets to SD (ROW J)

I am unable to attend the postponed shows, and I plan to list my tickets via fan-to-fan exchange, please let me know if you are interested, and we can coordinate a time for me to list
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea

Comments

• NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    I'm down for one of the LA seats if someone wants to get the other and deal with some over-exuberance next to them ;) 
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • I'm in! Coming straight from Oslo and would really like to join! How much is it?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    McJuicy said:
    I am unable to attend the postponed shows, and I plan to list my tickets via fan-to-fan exchange, please let me know if you are interested, and we can coordinate a time for me to list
    Nice of you to give advance notice for such great seats!
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    Thanks! Thanks! Thanks, McJuicy!
    Simon and I are all set for the LA show...from the floor!!!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • I am highly interested in the SD show. My wife's bday is the following day.