In Memory of Sean “Sully” Sullivan

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
edited February 2022 in The Porch
Last week we lost a member of this community that was a great friend and impacted many. The loss has hurt the loved ones who are grieving. We wanted to pay tribute to his life and memory, tell the stories that made him special to so many that he’d impacted here.

last week, in Sean’s hometown of Chicago, Eddie heard our voices and took the request to play Smile. Ed doesn’t usually play songs he didn’t write music for at his solo shows, that in an of itself should tell you what he thought about the importance of his life and story. We’re so thankful that this band continues to come through when we need it the most.

if you knew Sean and would like to share a story, memory, or photo, this tribute will be forever ongoing. Please feel free to make a submission by sending an email to liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/02/15/pearl-jam-remembers-sean-sullivan/
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
Post edited by Sobelberg8 on

Comments

• joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,247
    I didn't personally know Sean,but I have a friend who was very close to him who did. He seemed to be liked and loved by a lot of people and my heart goes out to his family and friends.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Sorry to hear this.  Did he post here?
  • I did not know this.  Very sad to hear.

RIP Sean!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    RIP Sean, condolences to their family and friends. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,274
    Very sorry to hear this. RIP Sean. I’ll play Long Road in your honor.