Earthlings LA & SD Shows Postponed

Just got this email:

Nothing on the actual Ticketmaster site though and nowhere to request a refund.

Anyone else get this email?

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308
    yes....
  • I bought tix through vivid seats and they have not notified us yet. Calling support to see about getting a refund, but I am not getting my hopes up.  If anyone is looking for tickets in the club section, dm me. 
    how am i supposed to sign here?
  • rlic80rlic80 Posts: 16
    I'm not seeing the refund option via Ticketmaster either. Guess I'll contact them tomorrow and see what they say.
  • 10 club tour page shows the new dates
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 434
    rlic80 said:
    I'm not seeing the refund option via Ticketmaster either. Guess I'll contact them tomorrow and see what they say.
    I contacted TM and they said a refund button should be on the ticket details page, but there is no refund option if you got tickets in the lottery I guess, therefore I reached out to tickets today (which still is Ticketmaster) and have heard nothing back yet.  Such a cluster - if anyone finds out how to get a refund  please let me know.  
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • rlic80rlic80 Posts: 16
    TH113769 said:
    rlic80 said:
    I contacted TM and they said a refund button should be on the ticket details page, but there is no refund option if you got tickets in the lottery I guess, therefore I reached out to tickets today (which still is Ticketmaster) and have heard nothing back yet.  Such a cluster - if anyone finds out how to get a refund  please let me know.  

Same situation here and can confirm that TM isn't offering refunds through their site/app if we got the tickets through the lottery. Also contact Tickets Today but haven't heard anything. Please keep me updated (either here or in DM). Major bummer that the rescheduled date just happens to be when I'm scheduled to work.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    I bought my LA tixs through Ticketmaster. They are the Premium tickets. When I got the reschedule notice I logged on my account to the My Tickets page. I clicked on the LA show in MyTickets, then clicked the Details button. There was no refund offered. So at the bottom right of the page there is a Contact button. I clicked that and a message page popped up. I requested a refund and said in the message that the event organizer sent out emails and clearly said refunds are available. About 15 minutes later I got an email saying I will have my refund within 30 days. So try that and see what happens.