EV Benaroya Seattle

FYI - TicketBastard (ok Ticketmaster.com) has about 1/2 dozen pairs for each of the two shows as face-value Verified Fan exchanges. I just picked up a pair, and I'm going on the first night!
"If you hate somethin, don't you do it too!"

"Then I get to thinkin -- I don't wanna think; I wanna feel."

Comments

• And they just released hundreds of Platinum tickets. Unbelievable. 
  • julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 377
    And they just released hundreds of Platinum tickets. Unbelievable. 
    And they're all better than my 10C seats!
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,072
    yup, cheaper and closer than the n1 platinum tickets I bought on sale day....

not so bummed they used platinum, only how many there were... it seems like a large percentage was sold as platinum :(
  • Interestingly, they seem to be making adjustments on the fly. Some of the Platinum tickets appear to have flipped over to regular tickets. 

I wonder if this is done entirely by algorithm, or if there's an actual person pulling the strings. 
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,280
    $199-$288 tix on the floor for sale. meanwhille theres a poor sucker 15 rows further back trying to sell his platinums for $600.  Brutal!
    yah it's disheartening.  At least my overpaid tickets are on the main level (row GG centre), but those poor sods trying to sell their platinum tickets up on the balcony.. that sucks.
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 313
    edited February 2022
    They just released another 100+ orchestra tickets (some Platinum, some not) for each show. 
    Post edited by Human Tide on
    They just released another 100+ orchestra tickets (some Platinum, some not) for each show. 

wow, it's insane how few were put up for regular sale at the beginning.. grrrr...
  • We managed to move up quite a bit and relist/sell immediately our old tix. Not a perfect system but was really stoked they released more tix. 
    I thought about trying to sell some f2f tickets I bought in row DD, but tickets closer are almost the same price.   If I bought the other ones I'm not sure someone would take the ones I have further away.
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,103
    Don't forget that selling your original Verified Fan tickets counts against you in future Verified Fan sales.  FYI
    I don't think 10 club sales do though.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
    I wonder if buying the fan to fan resale count against the 2 ticket limit.  I seem to remember being able to go over the limit with fan to fan and regular ticketmaster tix for the 2020 tour, but I could be way off on that its been so long.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,063
    I wonder if buying the fan to fan resale count against the 2 ticket limit.  I seem to remember being able to go over the limit with fan to fan and regular ticketmaster tix for the 2020 tour, but I could be way off on that its been so long.
    i had a pair of tenclub and a pair of ticketmaster seats for the Newark EV shows in my Ticketmaster account. I used a pair and had friends use the other pair. No issues. they just went in with me, then used screenshots to get to their seats 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • I tried to buy a fan to fan pair while I had my previous pair and got a message saying I was over my two ticket limit. My buddy had to buy and then I listed mine. Did not realize that selling could incur a future penalty on verified sales. Damn.
  • My ticket buddy is unable to make it so i have a spare ticket for night 2 - Feb 22 - Sec 3TIER, Row BXC, Seats 7 & 8. I paid $305.50 for the pair.
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
    I tried to buy a fan to fan pair while I had my previous pair and got a message saying I was over my two ticket limit. My buddy had to buy and then I listed mine. Did not realize that selling could incur a future penalty on verified sales. Damn.
    Interesting, thanks for the heads up. 

Sitting on 1 ticket in row R, it's decent but always looking to upgrade. Good thing those row B tix are in pairs otherwise it'd be awfully tempting to splurge and spend $550 on one 
  • They just released some of the best seats in the house. Hope some fans here can get them. 

• Gorge
  • But guess what, if you sold our verified tix, you can’t buy new ones. Damn. Tried to move up again but Ticketmaster said no 
  • P-Town-P-Jam-FanP-Town-P-Jam-Fan Posts: 897
    edited February 2022
    Huh?  Use a different account or something.  I sold my tix for tomorrow and plan to upgrade once they release the good seats again.
    Gorge
  • I did—still caught me. Oh well. We still have great seats. 
  • I have a ticket for tonight that I can move for dirt cheap. DM me if you are interested.
    PJ
    Spokane, WA: 11-30-13
    Seattle, WA: 8-8-18
    Seattle, WA: 8-10-18
    Montana, MT: 8-13-18
    Oakland, CA: 5-12-22
    Oakland, CA: 5-13-22
    *Las Vegas, NV: 5-20-22
    Vancouver, BC: 5-4-24
    Vancouver, BC: 5-6-24
    Portland, OR: 5-10-24
    Seattle, WA: 5-28-24

EV
    Florence, Italy: 6-24-17
    Seattle, WA: 2-21-22
    Seattle, WA: 2-22-22
    Seattle, WA: 10-23-23

TOTD
    Seattle, WA: 11-21-16
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    How long have the shows been averaging? And are they starting at the announced time?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,730
    How long have the shows been averaging? And are they starting at the announced time?
    They have been 2hrs to 2hrs 20mins and all shows have started between 9pm and 9:20.
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    We have a Row GG Right Side Seat 3. I can meet near the venue. 
  • What's the etiquette on moving to a better seat if it's empty a few minutes into the show?
  • What's the etiquette on moving to a better seat if it's empty a few minutes into the show?
    You'll go to jail.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    What's the etiquette on moving to a better seat if it's empty a few minutes into the show?
    Embarrassment if they arrive late, not sure what the actual policy is though.
  • Jail is ok but the threat of embarrassment has put me off :grin:
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    edited February 2022
    What time do doors open? Hoping to get there right after dinner. Thanks.