Any Spider Solitaire fans here?

Over the last several years, I've gotten into the challenge of playing Microsoft Spider Solitaire on my computer... like, a lot. As of today, 1884 games at the "Expert" level. (I've played several at the next level up but some of those are unsolvable and I hate to lose, lol.)
I had to share this because I just beat the most difficult game I've played... ever. Going back to it several times, I finally beat the game after 5 hours, 8 minutes, 37 seconds. My brain is fried, but I beat the sucker!
My best time is 8:35. Not sure how I did that at this level and have not broken under 10 minutes since.

Any other fans?
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,872
    edited February 2022
    Yes, i like Solitaire including Spider Solitaire.  Reading your post, I'm just so happy that you are happy! Well done for winning.

I spend hours playing mobile phone puzzle games. Im not so geeky about the scores but i can see why that means so much to you. 

Everday I do Wordle, NY Times Mini Crossword and ive recently added Globe to this.  Right now im into Backgammon and this cute little game -

https://www.games.co.uk/game/pet-connect-classic

Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
    edited February 2022
    Edit.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    I use 247spidersolitaire.com the 2 suit version
    I often can do it under 2 minutes.
    My record is 1:36

I need to get a life
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    I use 247spidersolitaire.com the 2 suit version
    I often can do it under 2 minutes.
    My record is 1:36

I need to get a life
    You 'n me both, bud, LOL.
    Yes, i like Solitaire including Spider Solitaire.  Reading your post, I'm just so happy that you are happy! Well done for winning.

I spend hours playing mobile phone puzzle games. Im not so geeky about the scores but i can see why that means so much to you. 

Everday I do Wordle, NY Times Mini Crossword and ive recently added Globe to this.  Right now im into Backgammon and this cute little game -

https://www.games.co.uk/game/pet-connect-classic

I will check out those games, Dreamgirl, thanks!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

edited February 2022
    Dont be too hard on yourself, it is winter! I dont think I'm gonna beat your 2 suit record @Bentleyspop

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,616
    Tonight did 4 suits, expert level, in 10:06
    I think my other record time of 8:35 must have been at a lower level because the 10:06 tonight was simply flying. I'm calling 10:06 my record time, not 8:35.

edited February 2022
    Spiderette Solitare 2 suit 4m 41s