Help Needed Selling EV tickets for SD

Unfortunately my wife and I cannot make it to EV‘s San Diego Show, so I have to sell the tickets via TicketMaster. But that does not work without a US-account or US-debit—card, both of which I (German) do not have. I would hate to let the tickets go to waste, so if any fellow 10C-member could provide his/her account or card details I would be very happy. 
We could then work something out (PayPal eg) or could meet in Amsterdam, Berlin or Frankfurt this summer and invest a significant amount in beer. 
Can anyone help? 

Comments

• OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    edited February 2022
    Are you using the desktop version?

“International cards are also accepted on our desktop site. The Ticketmaster app only accepts credit cards with a US or Canadian billing address.”

Strange they would accept an international card for purchase but not for resale. I mean it’s TM so anything goes but still.

Edit: hmmm

“In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.“
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Exactly my point. TM accepts my German credit card for purchase but for the reselling they only accept US-bank-accounts or debit cards. As an international customer  I’m f***ed
    if no one helps me. 
    Hey man I totally feel your situation. I think it’s a tough ask for someone to give you bank info. It’s a sucky situation. 

Would you be ok with signing over your TM account to someone for the show? Clean out your personal information, change the password, sell your tickets for face here if you can and give the person your account and password just for tomorrow. Then after they use the tickets you can change the password again.

Admitantly may be tricky if you have other tickets in your account right now.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 802
    Found ticket thx anyways 
    OP - show just got postponed so you should be able to get a refund. Hope that works out!!
  • Thanks for the info. 
    Maybe we can make it on the 27th.