Premature Valuations: FT my RVM WalMart LPs for your EV Earthlings Tour Thomas AP?

Just throwing it out there for anyone exceedingly hot-to-trot for colored vinyl from corporate behemoths crushing mom & pop businesses with low low prices and questionable labor practices  :| (upset with myself for giving wally world my money.... but not enough to not pick up these records)

Comments

• I don't think these are gonna be as hard to get as people are thinking. The pre-sale sold out yes, but I don't believe (read as: been told by several in-the-know individuals) that all available copies are not posted for sale in the pre-order. Now, all this is based off of talking to others who have gone after other Wally-World exclusives, talking with higher up corporate type Wal-Mart employees and just observation. But seriously, people are starting to trip over themselves because of this reissue. 

It will be available in store, in most areas from what I have gathered. 
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 127
    Soooo basically Ikan Fakoff?
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    I don't think these are gonna be as hard to get as people are thinking. The pre-sale sold out yes, but I don't believe (read as: been told by several in-the-know individuals) that all available copies are not posted for sale in the pre-order. Now, all this is based off of talking to others who have gone after other Wally-World exclusives, talking with higher up corporate type Wal-Mart employees and just observation. But seriously, people are starting to trip over themselves because of this reissue. 

It will be available in store, in most areas from what I have gathered. 
     I hope there's a lot but being it's two different records it could get messy hunting. Definitely got the buzz going.