Chris Chaney: Bass
Glen Hansard: Guitars, Keys, bg vocals
Josh Klinghoffer: Guitars, Keys, bg vocals
Chad Smith: Drums
Andrew Watt: Guitars, bg vocals

Opening: Glen Hansard 8 pm

Earthlings Set List
01. Room At The Top-(Petty)
02. I’ll Be Waiting-(Vedder, Hansard)-from the Flag Day sound track {Ed and Glen trade lead vocals}
03. Invincible-from the album Earthling
04. The Dark-from the album Earthling
05. Power Of Right-from the album Earthling
(Ed mentions the struggles to get the tour going.  Mentions he had covid and that reduced rehearsals and now Josh is out today. Something similar)
06. Long Way-from the album Earthling
07. Wishlist
08. Brother The Cloud-from the album Earthling
09. Fallout Today--from the album Earthling
10. Try-from the album Earthling
11. Chad-O (drum solo)
12. Rose Of Jericho
13. Tender Mercies-from the Flag Day sound track {Ed and Glen trade lead vocals}
14. Timeless Melody-(L.A. Mavers) La’s cover
15. Corduroy (alt/fast version w/ vax lyric)
(Tells a story about seeing The Who in Rosemont and writing the logo in snow)
16. I’m One-(Townshend)
17. Porch

Encore Break

(Talks about covid and his concerns, happy he was vaccinated.)
18. Society-(Hannan) w/ Glen Hansard
19. Falling Slowly-(Hansard, Irglová) w/Glen Hansard)
Ed notes the passing of Sean Sullivan. 
20.  Smile
21. Lukin
22. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young)

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.
Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates. Thank you!
Thank you, John for the set list & notes.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Great show in a beautiful venue.  Room at the top was phenomenal.  Man do I miss Tom.  Smile and Wishlist were my other 2 highlights.   Anxiously awaiting the announcement for the rescheduled St Louis show.  
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    Love the Auditorium Theater and so grateful Ed loves to play the city where I live. Fond memories of his first solo shows at this venue back in 2008 at the end of the Into the Wild tour.  And getting to have Glen open up the shows like he did for the Chicago Theater Ukulele Songs shows in 2011 was great.  His chemistry with Ed is warm and amazing.  He's a genuine guy and I've been lucky to see him with the Frames, Swell Season, and solo.  Falling Slowly after their guitar duel to end Society was a highlight. Was odd when Josh didn't come out at the beginning but Ed addressed that soon enough and discussed his own bout with Covid at two points during the evening - said when his life flashes before his eyes at such moments of peril, there are lots of memories of Chicago.  The band was having a blast and Andrew is great on the guitar as has been mentioned from prior shows.  Chad Smith is a ham and tosses more sticks into the crowd than I've ever seen.  I think that spirit and maybe lack of pressure made for a looser show than most PJ shows I've seen.  Maybe there's less expectation, especially since the album doesn't come out tomorrow so the Earthlings songs are mostly unknown.  It was an expensive ticket, but getting to see them in a smaller venue was worth it.  RITFW (after Lukin!) was a great way to end the night and the finish to Porch was electric and reminded me how excited I am to see PJ soon.  Ed said something about this summer at the end of the show, so we'll see . . .
  • Options
    cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    A W E S O M E.

Comparing N2 to N1 is a bit like comparing apples to oranges... bourbon to apple juice.... Chad to Brad....

Both nights rocked. But the energy tonight... Hahaha - wow that was fantastic.

And they pulled it off with a 7pm scratch in the lineup.

Nicely done, gentleman.
    Nicely done, indeed.

I'll keep it short - that was a home run.
    Fly the W flag.

And it was a full team effort, but an extra special shout out to Mr. Chad Smith - that was phenomenal.

One of the best parts of the night - the very end (Eddie): "See you in the summer" - if/when, we're all partying to 6am (and we're playing two).

As a PSA of sorts - if you're on the fence about the next stops on the tour, this show is a must see.

Go.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,409
    cjorea said:
    A W E S O M E.

Comparing N2 to N1 is a bit like comparing apples to oranges... bourbon to apple juice.... Chad to Brad....

Both nights rocked. But the energy tonight... Hahaha - wow that was fantastic.

And they pulled it off with a 7pm scratch in the lineup.

Nicely done, gentleman.
    Nicely done, indeed.

I'll keep it short - that was a home run.
    Fly the W flag.

And it was a full team effort, but an extra special shout out to Mr. Chad Smith - that was phenomenal.

One of the best parts of the night - the very end (Eddie): "See you in the summer" - if/when, we're all partying to 6am (and we're playing two).

As a PSA of sorts - if you're on the fence about the next stops on the tour, this show is a must see.

Go.
    Will be in my hometown, San Diego...1200 seat theater ... should be nuts
  • Options
    What a special evening in a special theatre in a town that is so special to Eddie.  Lots of highlights but the most powerful moment of the evening for me was Eddie's tribute to the passing of Sean Sullivan.  I don't know Sean personally... not sure Ed did either... but after hearing Ed speak about Sean's passing due to complications from Covid (Sean had received the gift of a lung transplant years ago) it was a stark reminder of what we've been through, and continue to battle, the past 2 years.  The band ripped into a great version a Smile which I believe they had just learned that day as Glen referenced "his boss making the band learn a new song today" in his opening set and Ed had to guide them through parts of the song while they played.  I found Sean's obituary today and I hope you're able to take a few minutes to read about him... sounds like an amazing soul.  

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/sean-sullivan-obituary?pid=201348715

Ed was in great voice and took the room over with so many great stories.  He revisited the story of seeing his first concert there (Bruce) in 1977 and sitting in the very last row with his back against the wall.  He said how they found the 2 people in those seats and they moved them down the front row for tonight's show.  awesome.  

His 1982 Who story leading into I'm one was also great.  Especially the part we he referenced it was going to be a long story so if you didn't want to listen go to the bathroom or go get a drink.  

Overall the new stuff sounded great and so many other wonderful stops along the setlist with Room At the Top, Long Way, and Tender Mercies at the top of the list for me.

Glen Hansard was sensational as always to open the show and watching just he and Eddie sing Society and Falling Slowly to open the encore was incredible.. also highlights for me.  Falling Slowly brought me back to Alpine for PJ20 when I first saw them sing that together.

Echo the above - Andrew Watt is a freak on guitar!  As Eddie said "you just wind him up and he goes" and Chad Smith was so good as was Chris Chaney on bass.  

Wishing Josh an easy and speedy recovery!!

Just a great evening and felt so good to be back at a show/venue like that... first time for me in over 2 years.  Go see them if you get the chance and escape life for 2.5 hours. 
  • Options
    It was another great show. I thought the crowd was a bit better night one but overall as fans hoping to hear unique songs etc. the Josh absence leading to the shuffling of the setlist was a negative turned to a positive. The punk rock Corduroy was really cool and one of my highlights and after two shows I'm enjoying the new material too. Brother the Cloud is my favorite, it reminds me of Long Road but with a positive aura. 

I honestly prefer the stripped down EV tours of the past compared to this full band...which let's face it, is a little eerie with all the players in the same spots as PJ etc. But they all are amazing players and the performances were solid.

I've been thinking that Pearl Jam could do 10 nights at this venue at 2X the ticket price (already high!) and sell out every one. 
    New screenname for the new site. At least for now. Previously Lackofdave
    Blogging at <a href="http://www.dadtherapy.com">Dad Therapy</a>
  • Options
    Wow, what a great rock show! I had a blast and can’t believe how well the new songs sounded!

I can’t remember a show where I was that into the new stuff before I fully heard the album. 

Had great seats in the 3rd row! AND got a drumstick from Chad!
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    I remember tickets being mail order only. My request was denied. My sisters request won. 

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    edited February 2022
    I expect to be in the minority, but I thought the show was kind of a letdown after Wednesday. 

Energy was good. Everybody sounded great. The band played gallantly, despite losing Josh. So, I'm not saying it was a bad show.

I think Josh's absence hamstrung the band, and changed the setlist... possibly more than we know. Full disclosure, I went in hoping for something markedly different, not only from a Pearl Jam concert, but also from previous solo outings. This show was objectively that, but Wishlist, Corduroy, Porch, Falling Slowly, Society, Lukin, Smile, and RITFW made it feel overly familiar. 

I also felt the overall band/crowd energy dropped off in comparison to Wednesday. Having a former Chili Pepper out of the mix didn't help, but Andrew seemed less rambunctious, and Chad's solo felt a little less wild. Wednesday I was watching multiple pinballs bounce around the stage. Thursday they rolled a little more.
    Post edited by 3days on
  • Options
    RR105426 said:
    What a special evening in a special theatre in a town that is so special to Eddie.  Lots of highlights but the most powerful moment of the evening for me was Eddie's tribute to the passing of Sean Sullivan.  I don't know Sean personally... not sure Ed did either... but after hearing Ed speak about Sean's passing due to complications from Covid (Sean had received the gift of a lung transplant years ago) it was a stark reminder of what we've been through, and continue to battle, the past 2 years.  The band ripped into a great version a Smile which I believe they had just learned that day as Glen referenced "his boss making the band learn a new song today" in his opening set and Ed had to guide them through parts of the song while they played.  I found Sean's obituary today and I hope you're able to take a few minutes to read about him... sounds like an amazing soul.  

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/sean-sullivan-obituary?pid=201348715

Ed was in great voice and took the room over with so many great stories.  He revisited the story of seeing his first concert there (Bruce) in 1977 and sitting in the very last row with his back against the wall.  He said how they found the 2 people in those seats and they moved them down the front row for tonight's show.  awesome.  

His 1982 Who story leading into I'm one was also great.  Especially the part we he referenced it was going to be a long story so if you didn't want to listen go to the bathroom or go get a drink.  

Overall the new stuff sounded great and so many other wonderful stops along the setlist with Room At the Top, Long Way, and Tender Mercies at the top of the list for me.

Glen Hansard was sensational as always to open the show and watching just he and Eddie sing Society and Falling Slowly to open the encore was incredible.. also highlights for me.  Falling Slowly brought me back to Alpine for PJ20 when I first saw them sing that together.

Echo the above - Andrew Watt is a freak on guitar!  As Eddie said "you just wind him up and he goes" and Chad Smith was so good as was Chris Chaney on bass.  

Wishing Josh an easy and speedy recovery!!

Just a great evening and felt so good to be back at a show/venue like that... first time for me in over 2 years.  Go see them if you get the chance and escape life for 2.5 hours. 
    Thank you for posting that obituary. I was completely spacing his name this morning. 
  • Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,892
    I didn't expect this to be a full on rock n roll show! I loved it. I'd pay double. Just to be around people, in a venue and hear this band tear off the roof! I didn't know half the songs (due to heavy Earthling) and I loved it. Opening with "Room at the Top" was phenomenal. I loved the extra Glen! Extra Glen but no Harrison, it's a compromise. "Invincible" was the biggest shock; it's hard to love songs on the first listen but that song had me. I don't know what night 1 was like but what an unreal experience; I felt the building shake. Thanks so much! It was nice being with you all!
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    3days said:
    I expect to be in the minority, but I thought the show was kind of a letdown after Wednesday. 

Energy was good. Everybody sounded great. The band played gallantly, despite losing Josh. So, I'm not saying it was a bad show.

I think Josh's absence hamstrung the band, and changed the setlist... possibly more than we know. Full disclosure, I went in hoping for something markedly different, not only from a Pearl Jam concert, but also from previous solo outings. This show was objectively that, but Wishlist, Corduroy, Porch, Falling Slowly, Society, Lukin, Smile, and RITFW made it feel overly familiar. 

I also felt the overall band/crowd energy dropped off in comparison to Wednesday. Having a former Chili Pepper out of the mix didn't help, but Andrew seemed less rambunctious, and Chad's solo felt a little less wild. Wednesday I was watching multiple pinballs bounce around the stage. Thursday they rolled a little more.
    I tend to agree with this take.  They didn't find out about Josh until 7 pm, so they had to put something together at the last minute.  They did a great job, but the setlist must have been changed a bit (at a minimum...Mrs. Mills, The Haves).  Plus, Josh adds so much musically with his versatility.   

The crowd was definitely a bit more hyped on night 1, which makes sense since for most of us since it's been almost 3.5 years seeing Eddie. But the total vibe was much different if you went both nights.  Missing Josh had a lot to do with it.   

I also enjoyed catching a free Earthling CD from Andrew, as the band came back after Rockin' and started throwing them to the crowd.  

Most importantly, hopefully Josh gets better so he can play in most of the remaining shows on the tour.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    My first EV show ever after not having seen PJ since 2014, and no concerts since late 2019. It was a date night - no kids - for my wife and me for the first since...well, since the last show we saw (BHIC in case anybody cares). Anyway...

I really dug Glen Hansard's set. I haven't really listened to him before the Flag Day soundtrack and now realize I have a whole new discography to listen through. Also didn't realize that he had a history with the city I love so much, so it was really cool to hear him talk about that. His comment about the "boss" having the band learn new songs because he likes to shake things up had me excited for the prospect of songs they hadn't played yet on this tour. Definitely no let down there!

As for the main set - really enjoyable. I was thrown off by what appeared to be a missing band member, and then to get Ed's report on Josh's absence just kinda sucked. Not being familiar with the early part of the set list (except I'll Be Waiting) was kinda tough, but I liked everything they played. Long Way, Wishlist, and Brother The Cloud helped pick things up and my energy just built through the rest of the set. Chad-O was great and Rose of Jericho might end up being my favorite track on the new album.

Encore was phenomenal for me. My wife fell in love with Falling Slowly and might have a new favorite song. Smile is always a welcome play - it's in my Top 10 PJ songs - and Lukin was an unexpected highlight.

I didn't really know what to expect with this band going in and ended up having a blast. I thought Andrew brought a ton of energy to the whole thing. And while there were a lot of songs I would expect to hear at a PJ show, I never once thought that they were trying to replicate that experience. I'm sad I didn't get Dirty Frank or Here Comes The Sun yet everything else about last night more than makes up for it. 

The people sitting near us were all really nice and it was fun to chat between Glen's and The Earthlings sets. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of energy in parts of the middle balcony, with a lot of people only standing and vibing along during the PJ songs and RITFW. But whatever - the only people's enjoyment I cared about was mine and my wife's, and all was good there. On our way out, my wife overheard some guy talking about catching one of Chad's drumsticks. She asked if it would be okay for her dorky husband (me) to hold on to it for a pic. Introverted me was mortified by the whole thing, but the guy was really cool and obliged her request. If you happen to be reading this, thanks for doing that. Quite frankly, I think it made her way happier than it did me, and was the perfect capstone to her concert experience!
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
    -John Lennon
  • Options
    Hopped Up said:
    Love the Auditorium Theater and so grateful Ed loves to play the city where I live. Fond memories of his first solo shows at this venue back in 2008 at the end of the Into the Wild tour.  And getting to have Glen open up the shows like he did for the Chicago Theater Ukulele Songs shows in 2011 was great.  His chemistry with Ed is warm and amazing.  He's a genuine guy and I've been lucky to see him with the Frames, Swell Season, and solo.  Falling Slowly after their guitar duel to end Society was a highlight. Was odd when Josh didn't come out at the beginning but Ed addressed that soon enough and discussed his own bout with Covid at two points during the evening - said when his life flashes before his eyes at such moments of peril, there are lots of memories of Chicago.  The band was having a blast and Andrew is great on the guitar as has been mentioned from prior shows.  Chad Smith is a ham and tosses more sticks into the crowd than I've ever seen.  I think that spirit and maybe lack of pressure made for a looser show than most PJ shows I've seen.  Maybe there's less expectation, especially since the album doesn't come out tomorrow so the Earthlings songs are mostly unknown.  It was an expensive ticket, but getting to see them in a smaller venue was worth it.  RITFW (after Lukin!) was a great way to end the night and the finish to Porch was electric and reminded me how excited I am to see PJ soon.  Ed said something about this summer at the end of the show, so we'll see . . .
    It was a joyful show. I shared one of your photos on the Jeff Ament’s Army social media sites and credited you (Hopped Up on The Forum). Hope that’s cool. If not, I can delete—

• Options
    Hopped Up said:
    It was a joyful show. I shared one of your photos on the Jeff Ament’s Army social media sites and credited you (Hopped Up on The Forum). Hope that’s cool. If not, I can delete—

All good! Happy they’re shared. Got lucky with a single in the 8th row last night. Haven’t been that close for a reserved show for EV or PJ. 
  • Options
    A few more pics. Tried to stay in the moment and just enjoy the show, but had to snap a few.  They never turn out as good as it looked live, but oh well!  At least I didn't spend most of the show staring at my screen trying to take video like some around me.

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    Went to the first night by myself an had a great time at the bar in my hotel call the elephant and Castle… There was “the who cares” fundraiser going on and met a bunch of really nice Pearljam fans.. as we walked to the show together it was only a few blocks… I sat on the main floor the first night and think I may have had a little too much to drink…it happens but damn I got to jam out as there was A few extra seats next to me

2nd nite I sat “way the fuck” second mezzanine down from the top balcony… It was actually the six floor if you took the elevators… have to admit though I think I like the second night better… And there was a section of four chairs empty next to the wall so I had a nice little area/path to stand the entire time and dance as most people sat in the upper balconies…
    and I’d like to comment again like other people have it’s just so awesome to be at a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder show… The people are always so fun and friendly and this venue was really cool with some serious history!!! Earlier in the day had a great time standing outside in the cold waiting for the merch doors to open up…There was a fire fighter from Detroit, the tall guy from Orlando who likes to post the songs as they come on live, The nice elder gent I chatted with from Cincinnati, the really cute gal that flew in from Portland and then another guy from Detroit as well… Myself I come from Omaha Nebraska it was really cool that we all had come from different places but we’re there for the common goal…PS.. sure beats sitting in your hotel room for a few hours watching Netflix… as they were all great company hanging in the line chatting favorite Pearl Jam songs albums shows and such
    thanks again Ed and Company for a great two nights…
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,193
    It was another great show. I thought the crowd was a bit better night one but overall as fans hoping to hear unique songs etc. the Josh absence leading to the shuffling of the setlist was a negative turned to a positive. The punk rock Corduroy was really cool and one of my highlights and after two shows I'm enjoying the new material too. Brother the Cloud is my favorite, it reminds me of Long Road but with a positive aura. 

I honestly prefer the stripped down EV tours of the past compared to this full band...which let's face it, is a little eerie with all the players in the same spots as PJ etc. But they all are amazing players and the performances were solid.

I've been thinking that Pearl Jam could do 10 nights at this venue at 2X the ticket price (already high!) and sell out every one. 
    Uhh I get being on a concert high but $500 a ticket for 10 nights? 

Glad you had a great time!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    I tried to quote the original post, but my phone has been acting really weird. 

I was in the center balcony, and I couldn't move much. Standing up made me feel like I was going to fall forward. Sitting down, my knees were touching the seats in front of me, and we had zero elbow room. Being in that situation was definitely new and strange. That was my only gripe of the night, we were packed in there like sardines.  Once people started clearing out during the beginning of the encore, I felt a little more relaxed about standing up. I made the best of it through out the show though. I wasn't going to let awkward seating ruin my amazing time! 
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,956
    edited February 2022
    Generational Spectrum:

1999. Room At The Top-(Petty)
    2021. I’ll Be Waiting-(from the Flag Day sound track)
    2022. Invincible-from the album Earthling
    2022. The Dark-from the album Earthling
    2022. Power Of Right-from the album Earthling
    2022. Long Way-from the album Earthling
    1998. Wishlist (Yield)
    2022. Brother The Cloud-from the album Earthling
    2022. Fallout Today--from the album Earthling
    2022. Try-from the album Earthling
    2022. Chad-O (drum solo)
    2022. Rose Of Jericho-from the album Earthling
    2021. Tender Mercies-(from the Flag Day sound track)
    1990. Timeless Melody-(L.A. Mavers) The La’s cover
    1994. Corduroy (Vitalogy, alt/fast version w/ vax lyric)
    1973. I’m One-(Townshend)
    1991. Porch (Ten)

2007. Society-(Hannan) w/Glen Hansard
    2006. Falling Slowly-(Hansard, Irglová) w/Glen Hansard
    1996. Smile (No Code)
    1996. Lukin (No Code)
    1989. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888

Such a great show - made me cry tears of joy  :joy:  :heart: Ed's new music was in my head thanks to the singles from the new album and YouTube recordings of the Beacon Theatre shows, so I thought I knew what to expect…but was gratefully way off! Being surrounded by happy people with love in their hearts in the beautiful Auditorium Theatre, Ed with his band joyfully provided a few hours of musical heaven on earth.
    For me, Glen set the tone when he came out as the opener, and rocked the Sh#t out of his guitar!!
    I enjoyed every second of this show, each song became a highlight- one after another after another. The new songs are wonderful, I enjoyed "Try" very much, its fresh, Chad’s solo was crazy too, and even Ed's storytelling was entertaining!  

Now I’m back home and trying my hardest to keep that feeling of love, peace and joy for as long as I can…  if you get a chance go to the one of the next shows! 

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!