vox ac15tbx

exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
edited March 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
found one. potentially. one of the british ones from the 90s. 2x10". thinking about it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    found one. potentially. one of the british ones from the 90s. 2x10". thinking about it.

uhhh yes please!!!! are you kidding, if it's reasonable and in good shape it's worth owning.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    that's what i'm thinking. the price is outstanding too, under a grand canadian. this is a true opportunity. pictures are coming my way tonight. unfortunately, it's in edmonton but my wife's heading up there in a few weeks coincidentally. sadly, i'm really busy for all of april so it's doubtful i can get up there myself.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    that's what i'm thinking. the price is outstanding too, under a grand canadian. this is a true opportunity. pictures are coming my way tonight. unfortunately, it's in edmonton but my wife's heading up there in a few weeks coincidentally. sadly, i'm really busy for all of april so it's doubtful i can get up there myself.

yeah, that's a pretty good haul to get all the way up there too, but you won't lose money on it I'd think, and it's one of the all time greats reissued.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the guy never sent the pictures. oh well. i can 't get up there anyway.