FS: Amsterdam night 2, 2 tix (must buy pair)

Section 101 Row 11, seats 16,17 on Stone side. Am selling the pair for $230 USD which comes out to £200. That’s what I paid for them. Just a reminder, I get asked this a lot, there were no 10c tix for this show since it went on sale and was announced after the original 10c sale happened. 

DM or email - randy.sobel @ gmail.com
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Ms0331Ms0331 United States Posts: 89
    I'm interested. How would you transfer these? Is there a way to safely do it? Sorry, I'm always cautious buying 2nd hand tickets especially since I will be traveling from the US. 

Do these tickets have names on them like some of the other Euro shows?
  • Senlick said:
    I'm interested. How would you transfer these? Is there a way to safely do it? Sorry, I'm always cautious buying 2nd hand tickets especially since I will be traveling from the US. 

So I have them in my email, it doesn’t have my name on it, it has the name of the girl I originally bought them from. If you need clarification I can get her on an email chain with us to verify herself so you feel comfortable
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

Senlick said:

So I have them in my email, it doesn’t have my name on it, it has the name of the girl I originally bought them from. If you need clarification I can get her on an email chain with us to verify herself so you feel comfortable
    Yes, that would be great if I could get clarification and them transferred to me through Ticketmaster. Did she buy them direct from Ticketmaster? Have you or her ever sold tickets to anyone on Ten Club that can provide references? 
  • Senlick said:
    Senlick said:

Yes, that would be great if I could get clarification and them transferred to me through Ticketmaster. Did she buy them direct from Ticketmaster? Have you or her ever sold tickets to anyone on Ten Club that can provide references? 
    Dude I host a Pearl Jam podcast. If I fucked anyone over in this community I’d get run out of town. I would never jeopardize that. I don’t usually have a ticket available to sell, but there are a ton of people that will vouch for me if need be. 

She bought them from Ticketmaster Netherlands and the way that I received them from her is through email, not Ticketmaster. I don’t believe their system is the same as in US where you transfer via app. I can email her and once again get some clarification, I am sure she would be happy to vouch

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Well if this Senlick person doesn’t buy them I will buy them from you. 
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    Senlick said:
    Senlick said:

Dude I host a Pearl Jam podcast. If I fucked anyone over in this community I’d get run out of town. I would never jeopardize that. I don’t usually have a ticket available to sell, but there are a ton of people that will vouch for me if need be. 

She bought them from Ticketmaster Netherlands and the way that I received them from her is through email, not Ticketmaster. I don’t believe their system is the same as in US where you transfer via app. I can email her and once again get some clarification, I am sure she would be happy to vouch
    Sorry, I didn't know you ran a podcast! What is it? I will take a listen! 

Is she credible as well? If so, I will pay you for them today!
  • Senlick said:
    Senlick said:
    Senlick said:

Sorry, I didn't know you ran a podcast! What is it? I will take a listen! 

Is she credible as well? If so, I will pay you for them today!
    I consider her to be credible and she’s already wrote me back saying she’d vouch. Email me at randy.sobel@gmail.com and I’ll get us in on a chain together. The pod is Live on 4 Legs - http://Liveon4legs.com

• SOLAT319 said:
    Well if this Senlick person doesn’t buy them I will buy them from you. 
    Let me check, I believe I have a friend who is US based and not going as well

Hi All, I was able to pick up GA tickets so am selling these tickets I bought in this thread for face value which is $230 USD. I can include all email communication between seller and myself and also provide the original email from Ticketmaster as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!