The Story of My Earthlings Experience

I want to be honest, I didn't have the highest of expectations for these shows due to the fact that the first two songs weren't quite in my wheelhouse and they were working with a producer that I was quick to make judgments on. Last Thursday completely changed my mind on everything, so after talking about it a lot on some random podcast no one's heard of, I decided to write a little bit about it on some random website that no one's heard of. If you went to one of the shows this past week, what were your expectations and did they get met or were they exceeded?

https://liveon4legs.com/blog/2022/02/08/eddie-vedder-earthlings-beacon-theater-nyc-review/?fbclid=IwAR1oZNnqDibWQlfAwLJOXk04ebishWpd_pe0IS2_K633qTSb4y9bT4coGBM
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Thanks for sharing this with us! Glad your expectations were shattered! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    Thanks for sharing. I have/had the same feelings as you. But after reading so many reviews like yours, I'm beyond stoked to see them next week!
  • sounds like the shows were out of this world.
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Thank you!  
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,445
    Thanks for sharing. I actually had pretty high expectations going in based on how talented all of the members of the band are, but the show I saw (Newark) greatly exceeded even those expectations. I really enjoyed the new stuff, plus I got to hear timeless melody and dirty frank, two songs I never thought I’d hear (and they both sounded great)!
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 159
    Great photo of Ed jumping. 
  • jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 195
    Second best pizza in Connecticut??  Dude Connecticut has some of the best pizza in the world.  Sally's, Frank Pepe's, Modern Apizza, etc.  Check them out if you haven't.  In all seriousness though, nice write-up, sounds like it was a great show. 
  • Second best pizza in Connecticut??  Dude Connecticut has some of the best pizza in the world.  Sally's, Frank Pepe's, Modern Apizza, etc.  Check them out if you haven't.  In all seriousness though, nice write-up, sounds like it was a great show. 
    I’ve had them all, not a brick oven guy
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com