Options

Eddie Vedder & The Earthlings: Live From The Beacon Theatre on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
edited February 2022 in The Porch

Eddie Vedder & The Earthlings: Live From The Beacon Theatre

Last week, Eddie Vedder and his band The Earthlings kicked off Vedder’s first tour in two years in the city that never sleeps. In celebration, tune in to an exclusive broadcast of their sold-out February 4 show at the historic Beacon Theatre in NYC on February 11. During the show, The Earthlings — comprised of Chad Smith, Josh Klinghoffer, Chris Chaney, Glen Hansard and Andrew Watt — took the stage with Vedder for a set featuring all-new Earthling tracks and Pearl Jam favorites, as well as covers including R.E.M.’s “Drive,” George Harrison’s “Isn’t it a Pity,” Neil Young’s “Rockin’ in the Free World” and more, plus a deep-cut performance of Pearl Jam’s “Dirty Frank.” Relive the epic night at the times below.

February 11 at 6pm ET

February 12 at 12am and 8am ET

February 13 at 11am and 9pm ET

February 14 at 2pm ET

February 15 at 7am ET

February 16 at 12am and 7pm ET

Thursday 17 at 10am ET

For more information about Pearl Jam Radio, click here.

Ed said something about this show airing down the road on PJ Radio.

Can't wait! =)

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,511
    It's like a throwback to those radio specials, like Atlanta 94 around Easter Weekend.  Speaking of, they should release Atlanta 94 on vinyl when it hits 30 years.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,187
    Someone please figure out how to get the mp3s from the broadcast! Or would happy buy a digital download - just want to spin it myself. :)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    ^ x a million

great idea
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    I wonder if Howard will air it on 101
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    JoeyP21JoeyP21 Allentown, PA Posts: 180
    Official boots forthcoming? 🤔 Has to be a good sign if something is making it on PJ Radio, no?
  • Options
    JoeyP21 said:
    Official boots forthcoming? 🤔 Has to be a good sign if something is making it on PJ Radio, no?

Would love a CD box set of Earthlings 2022 Tour. Also all available in 24bit Flac-HD. 
  • Options
    Someone please figure out how to get the mp3s from the broadcast! Or would happy buy a digital download - just want to spin it myself. :)
    I hope it'll be made available in digital & CD formats. 
  • Options
    =)
  • Options
    It's like a throwback to those radio specials, like Atlanta 94 around Easter Weekend.  Speaking of, they should release Atlanta 94 on vinyl when it hits 30 years.

Atlanta '94 is the Vault 11 release so hopefully they do release that on vinyl. 
  • Options
    saw9saw9 Posts: 16
    Here are the details about the broadcast

https://blog.siriusxm.com/eddie-vedder-earthling/
  • Options
    saw9 said:
    Here are the details about the broadcast

https://blog.siriusxm.com/eddie-vedder-earthling/

Thanks! :)

Eddie Vedder & The Earthlings: Live From The Beacon Theatre

Last week, Eddie Vedder and his band The Earthlings kicked off Vedder’s first tour in two years in the city that never sleeps. In celebration, tune in to an exclusive broadcast of their sold-out February 4 show at the historic Beacon Theatre in NYC on February 11. During the show, The Earthlings — comprised of Chad Smith, Josh Klinghoffer, Chris Chaney, Glen Hansard and Andrew Watt — took the stage with Vedder for a set featuring all-new Earthling tracks and Pearl Jam favorites, as well as covers including R.E.M.’s “Drive,” George Harrison’s “Isn’t it a Pity,” Neil Young’s “Rockin’ in the Free World” and more, plus a deep-cut performance of Pearl Jam’s “Dirty Frank.” Relive the epic night at the times below.

February 11 at 6pm ET

February 12 at 12am and 8am ET

February 13 at 11am and 9pm ET

February 14 at 2pm ET

February 15 at 7am ET

February 16 at 12am and 7pm ET

Thursday 17 at 10am ET

For more information about Pearl Jam Radio, click here.

• Options
    SirusXM USA free trial .. https://www.siriusxm.com/free-trial

• Options

• Options
    edited February 2022
     =) 
  • Options

• Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,187
    Probably a dumb question, but any free listening options? I swear I was listening to and  trying for Apollo tickets (with the idea of using a friend’s name who is a subscriber if I won) but maybe I was on the free trial?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Probably a dumb question, but any free listening options? I swear I was listening to and  trying for Apollo tickets (with the idea of using a friend’s name who is a subscriber if I won) but maybe I was on the free trial?

There are free streaming online trials with SiriusXM. 
  • Options
    40 minutes to go!
  • Options
    Down to 10!
  • Options
    For those listening, did you notice the cut in the beginning of Dirty Frank?
  • Options
    Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 120
    demetrios said:
    Not real happy that they edited that out. Boooooo
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    Jcanr20 said:
    demetrios said:
    What did they edit out?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    What did they edit out?

Porch without Mike McCready is a little weird.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 120
    mvw said:
    Jcanr20 said:
    demetrios said:
    What did they edit out?
    Eddie went from talking about Chad I think it was to suddenly being in the middle of Dirty Frank. So it looks like they purposely cut some of it out. Disappointing. Sounded great up until that point.
  • Options
    Weird. 

• Options
    Well that was interesting. Fun listen. 

• Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,319
    That sounded awesome
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Well that was interesting. Fun listen. 

Indeed. Might have to tune in again & see if they fix that Dirty Frank glitch.
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Hey just fyi, nobody cut anything out of anything, so looks like a potential server glitch or something along that line. Its being looked into and should be fine for replays.