My Eddie videos from night two at beacon, Dirty Frank, Porch and most of Brother the Cloud

possomistspossomists Posts: 427
edited February 2022 in The Porch
"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
-ed july 8th MSG 2004
Post edited by possomists on

Comments

• Hopefully the father in the front with is daughter sees this thread. Eddie fist bumps and makes them happy around the 4 minute mark in Porch
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • https://youtu.be/7Zz4bvB1sME This is the end of Rocking in The Free World. Eddie had just fallen for the second time, and the band joined in in with the fun on the floor.
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,773
    I miss igotid88
  • ”Where’s Mike McCready?”

Well, I think he is in your other band ”Pearl Jam” where you could play that song a bit more often
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • So weird how both PJ and every solo-thing Eddie does is glued to Rockin’ in the Free World. 

There are other (Neil) songs. 

HOW ’BOUT BUSTIN’ OUT SOMETHIN’ FROM REACTOR?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    ”Where’s Mike McCready?”

Well, I think he is in your other band ”Pearl Jam” where you could play that song a bit more often
    They played Dirty Frank because Chad Smith is drumming. 100% the reason.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Posts: 2,804
    So weird how both PJ and every solo-thing Eddie does is glued to Rockin’ in the Free World. 

Scenery?
    Kearnsy
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,118
    edited February 2022
    ”Where’s Mike McCready?”

They played Dirty Frank because Chad Smith is drumming. 100% the reason.
    Might be. Or som of the younger peepz in the band threw in an "Why not play Dirty Frank, that song was dope on the European version of Ten dude"

Like when Promise of the Real made Neil Young play Like an Inca

https://youtu.be/mUf6pgD-6xs
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Pearl Jam should fucking play Like an Inca. 

DO IT
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,314
    So weird how both PJ and every solo-thing Eddie does is glued to Rockin’ in the Free World. 

I’d pay extra to never hear them play that song again 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,393
    nicknyr15 said:

I’d pay extra to never hear them play that song again 
    😂 I miss Baba O’Reily
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Thanks for sharing OP! That dude air drumming on the stage is hilarious! 
    www.cluthelee.com

• Thanks for sharing!  Amazing show and grateful that we were there.  Brother the Cloud is amazing live (and rough...), Dirty Fucking Frank and Purple Rain were highlights for sure!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256
    Thanks for sharing.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256
    Thanks for sharing OP! That dude air drumming on the stage is hilarious! 
    Love it!!