Parking around NJPAC?

The last time I was actually in Newark was in the early/mid 90s. It’s the only place I’ve ever seen a police car on fire, literally.  Granted that was in the center of the projects and I understand it’s cleaned up since then but I’m wondering what the parking situation is around NJPAC? I don’t really wanna she’ll out $50 for parking but I also don’t want my car broken into. It’s nothing special, a 2012 Kia Soul, but it’s certainly special to me. Any advice from locals?

Comments

• JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
    edited February 2022
    The last time I was actually in Newark was in the early/mid 90s. It’s the only place I’ve ever seen a police car on fire, literally.  Granted that was in the center of the projects and I understand it’s cleaned up since then but I’m wondering what the parking situation is around NJPAC? I don’t really wanna she’ll out $50 for parking but I also don’t want my car broken into. It’s nothing special, a 2012 Kia Soul, but it’s certainly special to me. Any advice from locals?
    Post edited by JP218404 on
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • I reserved parking for $27 at ParkWhiz
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Thanks folks. ParkWhiz it is
  • ParkWhiz start time is 5:30, merch opens at 3:00.  I wonder how hard of a time I'm going to have if I show up early?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    Do not park on the street!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • moleculemolecule Posts: 622
    rhpot1991 said:
    ParkWhiz start time is 5:30, merch opens at 3:00.  I wonder how hard of a time I'm going to have if I show up early?
    Does anyone know if you can arrive earlier than 5:30?
    🤙
  • Where is everyone parking? Thinking the second one
  • JJS71185 said:
    Where is everyone parking? Thinking the second one
    The one I took was .1 miles away and $28. Kinda sucks that it doesn’t start til 5:30. Wanted to get there a little earlier to try and beat the flippers
  • This is my spot...

• davidosdavidos Posts: 480
    ^^ How did you reserve at Lots A & C? Can you drive up and pay?
  • parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 741
    edited February 2022
    I just parked. It’s confusing but the attendant said my ParkWhiz pass was good for any of the lots, military, A, C