Found!! Thanks !!

FC148629FC148629 Posts: 213
edited February 2022 in Lost Dogs
Hello there, I looked for a good person who can help me. 
I can’t go to any Ed show, and they didn’t come in Quebec. Because of COVID.
But damm i really want is merch, if someone could help me. I would like these 2 in XL please, please 🤞
Post edited by FC148629 on

Comments

• Shoot me a pm. As long as you’ve got PayPal and don’t mind shipping from NY I can probably help you out. I just don’t wanna load up my reg cc with merch, the wife will murder me as money’s really tight now and she’s already pissed I’m going to a $200 show. But luckily she’s got no access to my PayPal debit card 😂!  Anyway I’m going to Newark on Sunday, planning on getting there between 5 and 6ish. 
  • Shoot me a pm. As long as you’ve got PayPal and don’t mind shipping from NY I can probably help you out. I just don’t wanna load up my reg cc with merch, the wife will murder me as money’s really tight now and she’s already pissed I’m going to a $200 show. But luckily she’s got no access to my PayPal debit card 😂!  Anyway I’m going to Newark on Sunday, planning on getting there between 5 and 6ish. 
    I will cover their bill if a problem comes around.  Fred is good people.  Thank you for helping him out!
  • FC148629FC148629 Posts: 213
    Shoot me a pm. As long as you’ve got PayPal and don’t mind shipping from NY I

can probably help you out. I just don’t wanna load up my reg cc with merch, the wife will murder me as money’s really tight now and she’s already pissed I’m going to a $200 show. But luckily she’s got no access to my PayPal debit card 😂!  Anyway I’m going to Newark on Sunday, planning on getting there between 5 and 6ish. 
    PM sent !!!
  • FC148629FC148629 Posts: 213
    Shoot me a pm. As long as you’ve got PayPal and don’t mind shipping from NY I can probably help you out. I just don’t wanna load up my reg cc with merch, the wife will murder me as money’s really tight now and she’s already pissed I’m going to a $200 show. But luckily she’s got no access to my PayPal debit card 😂!  Anyway I’m going to Newark on Sunday, planning on getting there between 5 and 6ish. 
    I will cover their bill if a problem comes around.  Fred is good people.  Thank you for helping him out!
    Thanks 😊 
    I’m not worried about him paying as much as I am the wife shooting me! But it’s all good. I’m glad to help out another member 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Shoot me a pm. As long as you’ve got PayPal and don’t mind shipping from NY I can probably help you out. I just don’t wanna load up my reg cc with merch, the wife will murder me as money’s really tight now and she’s already pissed I’m going to a $200 show. But luckily she’s got no access to my PayPal debit card 😂!  Anyway I’m going to Newark on Sunday, planning on getting there between 5 and 6ish. 
    well done, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Looking for the exact same size and shirts if anyone has an extra. Thanks!