ISO EV Poster NY 3rd Feb

silvosilvo Posts: 293
Hi all
I am looking for a kind soul who could pick up a poster for the EV show on the 3rd Feb if possible. I'm in the UK and not attending the show, however 3rd Feb is my birthday and it would be the first poster i could get with that date on it. Obviously i have no clue what this poster is going to look like but would definitely find a space on the wall for it due to the date.
I appreciate that there may be restrictions on purchasing multiples and wouldn't want anybody to miss out on theirs, however if anybody can help please drop me a PM and we can work out getting money to you before the show.
Thanks in advance for any assistance

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    edited February 2022
    Happy Birthday. I hope the poster has an enormous slice of cake on it! Or a candle. I have a feeling the posters may have an alien/space theme, with the whole 'earthlings' thing.  Odd we haven't seen any teasers yet.
  • JM73055JM73055 Posts: 127
    Not sure if this is good vibes or bad vibes, but the last time Ed / PJ played in NYC on MY birthday the poster was KONG.  And I was at the show, first time ever at MSG, but couldn't get one. Anyway, I'll be at the show tomorrow night and plan to make an effort at the merch tables but won't be killing myself to do so. If I can get my hands on a poster, it's yours birthday person!
  • silvosilvo Posts: 293
    JM73055 said:
    Not sure if this is good vibes or bad vibes, but the last time Ed / PJ played in NYC on MY birthday the poster was KONG.  And I was at the show, first time ever at MSG, but couldn't get one. Anyway, I'll be at the show tomorrow night and plan to make an effort at the merch tables but won't be killing myself to do so. If I can get my hands on a poster, it's yours birthday person!
    That’s very much appreciated. Let’s go good vibes. Here’s hoping it is as good as a kong! 
    Saw a picture of a poster with no dates on it. Only cities. Which kind of makes sense if they had to postpone. Maybe there will be a show specific one too.
    merch guy confirms there are show specific posters as well
    Good times! Hope you get one.
    edited February 2022
    JM73055 said:
    Well if there is and you can get one that would be fantastic but totally understand if you can’t. Thanks for looking out either way. Enjoy the show!!
  • cardosocardoso Posts: 1,508
    JM73055 said:

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  Indianapolis, USA 27.08.2024
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933

kasedoug said:

😍
  • Today is my birthday too!
    Happy Birthday @silvo !!!!!
    Hope you can score one of those, looks like a nice one!!

...........and Evelyn ❤️

Today is my birthday too!
    Happy Birthday @silvo !!!!!
    Hope you can score one of those, looks like a nice one!!

Thank you ☺️
    silvo said:
    Well if there is and you can get one that would be fantastic but totally understand if you can’t. Thanks for looking out either way. Enjoy the show!!
    Happy birthday @silvo, the poster looks way better in person!

Message me and we can talk about shipping etc. Hope you have a great birthday. 
  • Going tonight.  What time do they start selling merch?  Are there outside merch booths or a way to get it before going in for good?  I'd like to grab a poster but I don't want to be inside for hours beforehand.
    edited February 2022
    JM73055 said:
    silvo said:

JM73055 .  Wow, thank you so much. Will send you a PM now. 
    Post edited by silvo on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    silvo said:
    JM73055 said:
    silvo said:

JM73055 .  Wow, thank you so much. Will send you a PM now. 
    Awesome job!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    edited February 2022
    JM73055 said:
    silvo said:

Well done & Happy bday, Silvo!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Hi All , sad to have missed this show specially !! ,,, i am looking for this Empire State / re wilding poster of 2.feb concert , I would very much appreciate if anyone could sell me their spare ? love from Munich , Dorothée
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    tmr168 said:
    Going tonight.  What time do they start selling merch?  Are there outside merch booths or a way to get it before going in for good?  I'd like to grab a poster but I don't want to be inside for hours beforehand.
    Yesterday they sold merch from 3:30 to 5:30, at which point they cut it off until the “door” time at 6:30. If you can get there before 5:30 that’s your best bet. 
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
    mfc2006 said:
    JM73055 said:
    silvo said:

Well done & Happy bday, Silvo!
    Thank you. Tops off a great couple of days. Thanks again @JM73055