Hear Eddie Vedder’s New Album Before Its Official Release

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256

https://www.triplem.com.au/perth/win/eddie-vedder-s-new-album-193699

Triple M has your tickets to hear Eddie Vedder’s new album Earthling before its official release…. and no one else can get their hands on ‘em ... cos they’re not for sale.

So do your ears a favour (they’ll thank you later)… enter below for the chance to win and you could be kicking back on Wednesday 9th February listening to all of Eddie’s new tracks way before your mates…. and… well… everyone else!

Good Luck!

Eddie Vedder’s new album Earthing available for download or purchase 11 February

Disclaimer: Open to: NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, WA, TAS entrants only. Entrants must be 18 yrs or older, Starts 1 February 2022 at 2:00pm (AEDT), ends 6 February 2022 at 11:59pm (AEDT). All valid entries will be judged on 7 February 2022 to determine ten (10) Major Prize Winners. Major Prize Details: Online ticket to hear Eddie Vedder's Earthling album before it’s official release via a Universal Music-supplied Zoom link. 5pm AEDT Wednesday 9th February 2022. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Promoter Southern Cross Austereo Pty Ltd (ABN 78 109 243 110).

Comments

• All these contests all the time.

Just let fanclub members listen before its official release just because.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,118
    edited February 2022
    nvm. SHOULD READ
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,159
    Wow a contest for Australians 😉
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Finally! I remember Sony hosted a listening party for Binaural at a local Perth bar when I was studying/living there back in 2000 ahead of its release. Pretty awesome! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,125
    Enjoy Australia!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    I read on the facebook group that people that work for billboard got early access to the album too (via itunes).   #jealous.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,256
    Zod said:
    I read on the facebook group that people that work for billboard got early access to the album too (via itunes).   #jealous.

They did? Hmm ...
    Finally! I remember Sony hosted a listening party for Binaural at a local Perth bar when I was studying/living there back in 2000 ahead of its release. Pretty awesome! 
    Nice! I rembered hearing Binaural over a month before it was released. Good times!

Yep. Wish we had cool contests up here in Canada.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,521
    demetrios said:
    Nice! I rembered hearing Binaural over a month before it was released. Good times!

That was one of the best parts of the internet in the early days, albums getting leaked weeks before release.  I suppose it wasn't great for the artists, but kind of fun for the fans.
    Bump!
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 235
    I won!!! But I think it won't work, I hadn't seen that it was a competition for Australians only :-(  . I'll set my alarm anyway and we'll see...
    Anyway, thanks Mr Demetrios for the link

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,159
    Great, so an Australian only comp is won by a Belgian?? 😂 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    I won!!! But I think it won't work, I hadn't seen that it was a competition for Australians only :-(  . I'll set my alarm anyway and we'll see...
    Anyway, thanks Mr Demetrios for the link
    Doh! So sorry. Well .. I hope they send you the link to hear it. 
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 235
    Oh they did!!! =) 
    Rsultat dimages pour gif so good very good

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

Oh they did!!! =) 
    Rsultat dimages pour gif so good very good

AWESOME!!! :)