Options

Europe 2022 tickets

If anybody has ten club tickets for the 2022 European tour that they will not be able to use I would be happy to purchase them.  I'm now living in Germany and would like to attend as many shows as possible to make a summer trip out of it with my wife so I'm looking for 2 tickets for any show.  I started purchasing tickets for shows that still had general tickets available (Budapest, Prague) but the seats aren't the best and it's always better to be surrounded by ten club members! Thanks for any help that can be provide and worse case scenario we'll be in the nose bleeds of a Pearl Jam show, which is still a pretty damn good day! 

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    edited January 2022
    TL275870 said:
    If anybody has ten club tickets for the 2022 European tour that they will not be able to use I would be happy to purchase them.  I'm now living in Germany and would like to attend as many shows as possible to make a summer trip out of it with my wife so I'm looking for 2 tickets for any show.  I started purchasing tickets for shows that still had general tickets available (Budapest, Prague) but the seats aren't the best and it's always better to be surrounded by ten club members! Thanks for any help that can be provide and worse case scenario we'll be in the nose bleeds of a Pearl Jam show, which is still a pretty damn good day! 
    Good luck with your search and adventure! You should know though 10C tickets are going to be hard to come by especially in pairs. The refund window has been going on for nearly 2 years now and ends this April. It is more than likely that someone would have gone that route to get money back rather than selling extras. Closer to the date will definitely be your best bet to get 10C tickets especially solo. 
  • Options
    Afternoon! First time posting on the forum, hope this is ok. Taking my kids to see PJ in London this tour. I have 2 10C tickets for the sold out show in Zurich I am willing to trade for Hyde Park, either night. I am also looking to buy both nights if needed. Thanks!
  • Options
    jhueberjhueber Posts: 1
    Hi!
    Have 2 Tix for Frankfort that I was looking to trade for Zurich if anyone has that ability.  With the delay and change in dates, I am trying to move my concerts closer together to mitigate some travel costs. Thanks!
  • Options
    Ive got 3 amsterdam tickets I would love to trade for 10 club london tickets. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,507
    jhueber said:
    Hi!
    Have 2 Tix for Frankfort that I was looking to trade for Zurich if anyone has that ability.  With the delay and change in dates, I am trying to move my concerts closer together to mitigate some travel costs. Thanks!
    A friend has a really good 10C pair for Zurich he’s looking to sell. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jlbuschjlbusch Posts: 54
    If anyone knows of a spare Copenhagen ticket let me know!
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Going to have a spare seat for Austria
  • Options
    dgdevildgdevil Los Angeles Posts: 5
    I belatedly realized I'll be in London at the same time as Pearl Jam. Please let me know if you have a pair of July 8 10C tickets for sale. 
    Indio, California (November 05, 1993) * Mountain View, California (October 01, 1994) * Oakland, California (November 14, 1997) * Oakland, California (November 15, 1997) * San Diego, California (July 10, 1998) * Inglewood, California (July 14, 1998) * Phoenix, Arizona (October 21, 2000) * Los Angeles, California (October 24, 2000) * Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010) * New York, New York (May 21, 2010)
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    Looking for a pair for Zurich. Heading out there from Jersey. 
  • Options

I have several 10C GA tickets available for and am looking to trade for other dates.

The 10C tickets I have available are:

1 x Imola

1 x GA Frankfurt

1 x London 2-day pass (somewhat contingent on if my wife decides to go)

2 x London N2 10C HydeAway passes (early admission and VIP lounge area)

1 x GA Vienna

1 x GA Prague

1 x GA Amsterdam N1 (also potentially contingent on my wife)

Looking to swap the above for 1 x 10C GA ticket for:

- Berlin

- Copenhagen

- Budapest

- Krakow (have a GA ticket but would prefer a 10C ticket if there is early admission)

- Amsterdam N2 (realise there are no 10C tickets for this show so looking for GA)

Open to all trading suggestions. DM me!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748

I have several 10C GA tickets available for and am looking to trade for other dates.

The 10C tickets I have available are:

1 x Imola

1 x GA Frankfurt

1 x London 2-day pass (somewhat contingent on if my wife decides to go)

2 x London N2 10C HydeAway passes (early admission and VIP lounge area)

1 x GA Vienna

1 x GA Prague

1 x GA Amsterdam N1 (also potentially contingent on my wife)

Looking to swap the above for 1 x 10C GA ticket for:

- Berlin

- Copenhagen

- Budapest

- Krakow (have a GA ticket but would prefer a 10C ticket if there is early admission)

- Amsterdam N2 (realise there are no 10C tickets for this show so looking for GA)

Open to all trading suggestions. DM me!

PMd
  • Options
    ethalenethalen Posts: 3
    Hey I still got one ticket each for Krakow, Amsterdam night 1 and Frankfurt. Anyone interested? 😊
  • Options
    RatchRatch Posts: 8
    hi all, got a spare 10c ticket for krakow and Budapest for face value if anyone interested. Have one for Amsterdam 24th which is in limbo so will update on that one soon
  • Options
    girl77girl77 Posts: 8
    edited June 2022
    Hi All
    I am now going solo to Berlin so have 1 spare 10c ticket to Berlin if anyone is interested. Its a brilliant venue and i cant wait. Just hoping any rain passes over in the morning. :)