Disability ticket(s) London July 2022 query (now sorted!)

sneakerdude40sneakerdude40 Bristol, England Posts: 3
edited February 2022 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi guys,

I became a Ten Club member only 3 days ago so if this post isn’t in quite the right place/category I apologise (please advise where).  I come here with the hope of getting hold of a disability/carer ticket (I have MS) for the July 8th gig (ideally - cos of Pixies support) in Hyde Park London. 

I had an original ticket bought for the ‘regular’ disabled section I bought back in 2019 when the tickets for 2020 went on sale. Then COVID happened. I only realised quite recently that the latest dates tickets for London had gone on sale again in October (I think!). I found out that the disabled section had sold out for both London dates (July 8th and July 9th)

I have directed my query through the Ten Club -> Support -> Tickets General -> ‘Contact Us’  … and then sent an email explaining my situation above (I wonder now if the subject line was exactly “Disabled tickets” - as per the guidelines - would that matter?)

Did I do the right thing? Am I being impatient? Maybe I’m wasting my time? Maybe I’m too late? Maybe I’ve directed my query through the wrong section/contact?  In which case where/how should I do it?  So many questions!

Thanks for reading/answering/investigating in advance!

Respect

Derek 

July 10 1993,  Slane Castle Ireland       ##     August 26 1995,  RDS Dublin, Ireland
Post edited by sneakerdude40 on

Comments

• sneakerdude40sneakerdude40 Bristol, England Posts: 3
    I managed to get a couple of tickets this morning for the July 8th show. I am buzzing  =)
    July 10 1993,  Slane Castle Ireland       ##     August 26 1995,  RDS Dublin, Ireland