ISO City and Colour Vinyl

redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
Looking for the Bring Me Your Love reissue that dropped today if anyone grabbed a spare?? 
Got plenty to trade or happy to pay reasonable $$

'95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
'03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
'11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
'14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25

Comments

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2022
    I guess these sold out real quick. I was looking for this as well. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    Yeah they were gone within a few minutes apparently... 
    I guess there weren't many available?? 
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
  • redraw said:
    Yeah they were gone within a few minutes apparently... 
    I guess there weren't many available?? 
    The coloured wax sold out in thirty seconds I read.
  • A local shop has some coming in, not sure how many. Some are the coloured vinyl. 
    Owner is going to put one aside for me, if there is a second one there I’ll grab it for you. Can’t ask him to put two aside for me, of course. 
    He gets his wax directly from Dine Alone. Not sure when they will arrive, bit of a supply chain issue currently. 
    A local shop has some coming in, not sure how many. Some are the coloured vinyl. 
    Owner is going to put one aside for me, if there is a second one there I’ll grab it for you. Can’t ask him to put two aside for me, of course. 
    He gets his wax directly from Dine Alone. Not sure when they will arrive, bit of a supply chain issue currently. 
    Hey thanks heaps!!! 
    That would be awesome - appreciate you trying for me  :)
  • redraw said:
    A local shop has some coming in, not sure how many. Some are the coloured vinyl. 
    Hey thanks heaps!!! 
    You only want the coloured vinyl correct? I believe there was a black RE as well. 
    redraw said:
    Hey thanks heaps!!! 
    You only want the coloured vinyl correct? I believe there was a black RE as well. 
    Yeah - just the fancy coloured version pls 
  • redraw said:
    redraw said:
    Hey thanks heaps!!! 
    Yeah - just the fancy coloured version pls 
    Sounds good. Ill see what I can do.