ISO 1 ticket to both SoCal shows

looking to purchase 1 ticket to san diego (2/15) and 1 ticket to los angeles (2/17)
buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    Check Ticketmaster for LA tickets. There are a few decent singles available for face value in the 100 sections. They also seem to make new tickets available on a daily basis, based on the availability I've seen over the last week. I grabbed a floor ticket last week for regular face value. Good luck with your search!
  • McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    kasedoug said:
    Check Ticketmaster for LA tickets. There are a few decent singles available for face value in the 100 sections. They also seem to make new tickets available on a daily basis, based on the availability I've seen over the last week. I grabbed a floor ticket last week for regular face value. Good luck with your search!
    thank you, i noticed that last week as well, saw a great single in 105 for face, and nearly pulled the trigger, but hadn't sorted out whether/if trip details would come to fruition, so figured to post here if anyone might have an extra 10c seat, hopefully you were the one who snagged that great seat that popped up :)
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea